Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

US Version, European servers?

Discussion on US Version, European servers? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hallo alle,

Ich hab die US version von WoW, aber jetzt sind meine freunde alle auf die EU version,
und ich mochte gerne mit sie mitspielen. Sie sind auf den Deutschen server ?Onyxia?. Ich hab die Realmlist.wtf datei geändert nach ?set realmlist eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com? und dabei kann ich mit meinen EU account einloggen, aber nicht auf die Deutsche servern kommen. Ich hab ein EU version auf meinen alten PC von WoW, aber hatte es jetzt gerne auf meinen Laptop, weil mein alten PC nach einen freund geht, aber ich kann davon dateien kopieren wenn notig ist. Hab leider nicht mehr die Europaische version auf CD von WoW, und da kann ich jetzt auch nicht ankommen in den nächsten monaten. Also könnt ihr mir vielleicht helfen mit meinen US version auf die Europaischen servern zu kommen? Vielen dank, Sarah.

Hi everyone, I got the US version of WOW, but now all my friends are on the EU version, and I would like to play with them. They´re on the german server Onyxia. I tried changing the Realmlist.wtf to "set realmlist eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com", and now I am able to log in my European account, however, I can't access all of the European servers yet, other than Hellscream and Quel'Thalas, as far as I know. I have an EU version of WoW on my old PC, and now I have a new laptop, because my old pc will go to a friend, so maybe I can copy some files from that pc to my laptop, if needed. I dont have the European CD's anymore unfortunately, and I can't get them in the upcomming months either. So, if possible, could someone peoples help me out, or give tips on what to do? Thanks in advance, Sarah.
Old 08/12/2006, 11:41   #2

Hi Sarah!
Du kannst dir ja den Deutschen WoW Clienten von Blizzard downloaden! Hier ein paar Links zu den Clienten.

Was anderes fällt mir jetzt nicht ein außer die EU Versionen zu installieren..!

Mfg
Old 08/12/2006, 15:04   #3

Whoa so was, vielen dank ^^