Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hunter survival

Discussion on hunter survival within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hunter survival

Hello i'm italian and i spend a lot of time searching a good hunter surviva pvp spec build but i can't find it...you are my last chance to find it...
i need it of the patch 3.1.3 and if you can suggest me the best equip too

thx and i'll wait your answer

P.S. (if you can answer in english is better beacuse i don't speak german...thx)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Walker for l2-survival
07/07/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
hi new server interlude OFF started with antibot-sistem if anyone can crack a IG walker would be nice ^^. L2-Survival its the server. ty for your time ^^
Survival.dll V2.2
09/12/2009 - GunZ - 3 Replies
Survival.dll V2.2 STATUS: UNDETECTED Hotkeys: Lawnmower = Alt + L Godmode = Alt + G Massives = Alt + M Follow last attacker = Alt + F Alt + R = Respawn
Survival.dll V2.1 ~ Updated 04/09/09
09/06/2009 - GunZ - 2 Replies
Survival.dll STATUS: DETECTED UPDATED BY: Brandon-Bmx I updated it to work with the recend ggscan patch. And to show ijji that they are fags I added speedhack. But, I took out flipmower. Have fun!
Survival.dll V2
09/04/2009 - GunZ - 0 Replies
Survival.dll STATUS: DETECTED GunZ underwent maintainance. They changed all the addresses and changed some pointers too. Took out Revival & Taunt spam. Added: -Godmode
L2 survival
12/05/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
yo , ive been looking for a workign l2 survival walker on this board , havent found one though , anyone have one / feels like making one ? Thanks in advance PS The site is; Survival Lineage ]