Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LACD :::: BAD

Discussion on LACD :::: BAD within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Every time when i start WPE PRO.exe my wow close. I play wow on a server with lacd.
What can i do?

Immer wenn ich WPE PRO.exe start schließt dich mein World of Warcraft. Ich spiele World of Warcraft auf einem Server mit LACD. Was kann ich tun?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Emu Only] WPE PRO LACD Bypass + More
04/01/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 132 Replies
Table of Contents: 1. What is WPE PRO? 2. Bypassing it for LACD 1.9.2 3. Tutorials 4. FAQ -------------------------------------- Foreword : All is written/gathered by me so please excuse the english/grammar/stupid/in-game mistakes.
BYPASS LACD WPE PRO AND BWH 1.8
05/01/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
Well, since RK-V or what his name was didnt want to show us, i found it by my self, here is the files for bypass, with BWH and WPE Working bypass http://wowsc.site.cz/wow_hacks_by_elektro255.rar And here is newest version of the tray server checker: http://wowsc.site.cz/domyslne/wow.php I DID NOT MAKE THIS, I JUST FOUND IT. Not sure if it works anymore =/
ABout LACD
04/04/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Someone knows how to bypass it? becouse i've found an cool server :cool: but the only prob is ... it has an anti-cheat system.. some way to bypass it whitout being banned or jailed? cheers
NEW LACD!
04/01/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
i tried to connect with mister xyzs lacd bypass... worked fine. connection established... error. cheat detected... your ip has been banned. ok, i thought, next server... there are enough. trying to connect... ERROR, YOUR IP IS NOT ALLOWED.