Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Honor Points?????

Discussion on Honor Points????? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello experts i have a question about honor so here it is:

can i get more honor points whit a programm like WPE or something else???? if yes can someone give me a link???

in German:

hallo ihr Experten kann man irgendwie seine Honor Punkte höher amchen mit irgend einem Programm mit WPE Pro zum Beispiel oder einem anderen Proggi? wenn ja würdet ihr mir LInks geben ne anleitung wäre auch nicht schlecht

THX
Old 01/10/2006, 06:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Geht leider net werden serverside berechnet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Honor points
08/22/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Is it possible to buy one of the honor weapons after you have changed your rank the same way you do with the repeat quest thank you for your time :handsdown:
Honor Points
01/13/2008 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Hi there, I would like to change my honor points so that i would be able to buy a g55 shield for example. My thoughts: Searching for Honor-Window > The Reward Point & Honor-Rank rows > change them. I'm still trying to find them but though im a pretty hard b00nz0r theres no success :'D So heres my question: Would this be able if I'd search for those rows in the memory browser and change them?
HONOR POINTS
10/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
OK.... I've had an academy for two weeks now, and still zero honor points...Whats the problem??
About Honor Points
08/02/2007 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
I have an academy with full members and i lvled once after i started academy. My members are not all the time active but they lvled in my academy...I read on SRO site about academy but i didnt understand shit... If some1 knows how honor points can be earned please tell me... Thank You and i didnt use "Search" button......sorry......^^