Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW!Bot Elite Pvpers Edition

Discussion on WoW!Bot Elite Pvpers Edition within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
English
Hello,

Ok, so im new to botting and last night i figured the bot out real quick and got it working just fine, I play on the North America servers and wanted to know a couple of things. First of all from what I understand Blizzard runs a program called Warden that scans your processes to see if your running 3rd party programs so if this program detects you will it ban u instantly or would a GM watch you and try to determine if he thought u were botting? My second question is, there's a New patch today (ver. 1.8.4) will i have to wait for the author of the bot update or can i use it with the new patch?
Thank you for your time.
German
used a translator so it might be off :?
Hat einen Übersetzer benutzt, damit es ab sein könnte
Hallo,

Stimmen Sie, zu deshalb spiele im, der der es arbeitet der nur mit einer Geldstrafe belegt, ich auf dem Nordamerika Dienern und wollte ein paar Dinge kennen. Zuerst von allen, von was ich verstehe hat, dass Schneesturm läuft, ein Programm Vormund gerufen, der Ihre Verfahren prüft, zu sehen wenn Ihr Laufen 3. Parteienprogramme werden, damit wenn dieses Programm Sie entdeckt, es verbietet u sofort oder würde ein GM Ihnen und Versuch zuschauen zu bestimmen, wenn er gedacht hat, dass u botting? Meine zweite Frage ist, gibt es einen Neuen Fleck heute (ver. 1.8.4) Werde ich auf den Autor von der gestarteten Aktualisierung warten müssen oder kann ich es mit dem neuen Fleck benutzen?
Vielen Dank für Ihre Zeit.
Old 12/07/2005, 12:29   #2

I used the bot with a debugger to disable warden and after a few weeks the banned me and many other players.

That's all I can say.
Old 12/07/2005, 13:04   #3

So u botted the whole night with it huh... i'm really sorry to hear that =/

disabling warden thou using a debugger results in a perm ban at eu-servers atm.
not at us servers yet but i think they're just collecting acc for the next large wave of bans.
not disabling warden playing with this bot is 100% detected so u're f*** both ways

my suggestion: instantly delete it - change your acc-pw and write a ticket that your acc was stolen and u don't have your pw anymore. let 'em explain that secret-question-thing to you and act surprised - enter a new pw and continue playing. when u're getting banned later, u have a proove that u're innocent and u'll probalby get it back.
Old 12/07/2005, 13:05   #4

kann das bitte mal einer übersetzen verstehe nix davon
Old 12/07/2005, 16:30   #5

Well I didnt bot the whole night with it I used it for maybe 2 or 3 hours now i took your advise changed my password and sent blizzard an E-mail about it saying thats i was pretty sure somones been using my acct. for atleast a couple of weeks and now I cant login for some reason and was wondering if theres anything they can do so im awaiting a reply as of now ty for your help.
Old 12/07/2005, 16:36   #6

no problem - good luck =)

@raffmich: war nix wichtiges bzw nichts was du im orginalthread des bots nicht schon auf deutsch gelesen hättest