Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kill boss or mob with bhw?

Discussion on Kill boss or mob with bhw? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need help for kill a simple mob or boss with bhw, the mob me kill.

if I return in the ground it kills me that into same.

How is necessary you it to make point by point

sorry for my little english.
Old 11/17/2005, 21:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
fixxed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[L2phx]Kill boss with one hit ?
11/28/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Im trying 2 make this hack with L2phx . Some1 already success this hack , plz tell me how .
WoW Boss Instant Kill
05/28/2008 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Hi guys.I've been here for a while looking at ur hacks and exploits and i will say. You guys are great! But i am not sure but... Here is my question. I was walking along with my 70lvl rouge in orgrimar and a player offers me to group for Hyjal or something.I say Yes.We goed there and it was me&him(I was newbie back then).Well we goed to a boss that looked like a Lich(I think IT WAS a lich) and he started to fight and in a second he dissapeared like he log out or take DC and the boss...
Kill the Shan-To-Kor boss without getting hit.
04/05/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I was pretty sure most people knew how to kill the boss in STK without getting hit but then i grouped with a ton of folks that didn't know the TRICK. So here it is. First you need casters with magic missile or adamantine ranged weapons. The boss has a huge damage resist but spells seem to get through just fine. SO bringing a magic missile wand is nice too. Ok have a rogue enter the boss room and then run into the corner. Everyone else needs to stay behind the gate that closes so dont go...
LBRS BOSS KILL
11/25/2005 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hier war gestern noch ein post drin wie man die beiden bosse in lbrs solo killen kann! jetzt ist er weg! habe scho untersuche gemacht aber nix gefunden! genau so habe ich mir alles das anzeigen lasse nwo ich drin geschrieben habe aber es ist nicht mehr da! warum?
Solo Boss kill
08/13/2005 - World of Warcraft - 15 Replies
Hallo, ich muss das jezt einfach irgendjemanden sagen :) Ich hab ganz alleine Thermus den Vershlinger (boss in den blastet lands) gekillt! Naja BWH hat ein bischen geholfen :D SCREEN Was hat er gedroppt? DAS! UND DAS! DAS AUCHNOCH! Naja.. nur müll :P