Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teleport Locations

Discussion on Teleport Locations within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hallo leute,

Ich suche Teleport locs , womit ich mich dann mit bwh hinporten kann. Am besten wären locs von Mineralien(zinn,eisen usw.)

Hatte welche auf ************* entdeckt , jedoch scheint die seite mehr oder minder down.

Freue mich auf antwort

btw. gestern in die arena geportet und doch glatt von nem schurken durch den boden attacked worden^^ naja die truhe hab ich dennoch gg
Old 08/27/2005, 15:23   #2

war das mit der Truhe auf azshara ?
Old 08/27/2005, 16:32   #3

Nein , war in Stranglethorn in der Arena
Old 08/27/2005, 17:30   #4

Naja das würd ich net umbedingt machen, viel zu auffällig.

Wenn du attackt wirst und da kommen zahlen ausm Boden...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help - Teleport Locations
06/09/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hy guys, Can anybody give me info where i have to go and what coordinate to teleport Ruins or space. I mean like 0 : 0 coordinate on many map. I checked almost all but i cant finde it. I know i can teleport on legal way, if i am lvl 130, but cant teleort if u have 30 K+ IP on your char. XD So anybody can help me?
Need Help with teleport locations
07/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys i've got an problem to get from python to tomb and from tomb to maze...plz i need quick help =((
Need teleport locations
01/31/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
I'm looking for some teleport locations for Emuhacker. I found some BWH codes but those dont work.. The most important code that im looking for is for the Lyceum in BRD.
Teleport Locations
12/13/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 22 Replies
Please post your Locations here that you can share with the rest of the community. They can be chest locations, Inn locations, mine/herb locations, Instance entrances... or? I will edit this post as we get more locations. For those who hae added their locs to the list, at the end of my post is their names. Please note before you use the coordinates, it helps if you are on the correct landmass. So, assuming for a moment, that you have either bwh or a working version of Mobius (?) you...
Teleport Locations...
07/24/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hi Leuts... Also ich bin seit neuesten ein GM... Wir benutzen UWC 1.3.4 Ich wollte fragen wie das so is wenn sich ein GM teleportet... Wie geht das und was muss ich eingeben? Zum Beispiel nach Stormwind: Stockades entrance, 0, 846.958, -8763.378, 97.634 Was davon und mit welcher Vorsilbe, halt "/tele" oder wasw weiß ich muss ich das eingeben?