Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please help

Discussion on Please help within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please help

Okay, so I play WoW and I don't have a premium account (i can't overcome level 20) and i want a hack for codes (you know you enter a code and you receive the premium account, i don't know how to explain i'm not so good at english) so all i mean is if you can give me a hack that make codes, you enter the codes where you should to make your account a premium account so you can continue overcome level 20.
Thank you!
Old 12/27/2013, 12:38   #2

if I understand correctly you have a trial account to lvl 20 ....

but what I do not understand to what you are talking Premium Account ... and I think you're wrong if you are looking here after any hacks
Old 12/27/2013, 23:05   #3

elite*gold: 75
Received Thanks: 2,716
As Leche said u only got a trial account - there's nothing like a premium account or something like that. U have to buy the gamekeys - there are and will no be any hacks like that.
Old 12/30/2013, 01:38   #4

Its easy,

you got the trial version, you mean with premium the "full version " theres no hacks something like that you can break the maximum of trial version.

but you can pay for full version and recover the payed money, then you have 1-7 days to play to 80 or 85.

it isnt effective, because you can get a bann or the full version will be removed.