Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Haste hunter doing up 25k dps. How?

Discussion on Haste hunter doing up 25k dps. How? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Haste hunter doing up 25k dps. How?

There currently is a bug on the server I play on which makes hunters shoot veryf fast. Sometimes up to 0.02 speed (ranged).
I can reach 0.09 speed atm, but it's not like some hunters.

There is a hunter on my server that can do up to 10k dps (on average) and more. He has full sunwell gear except for the trinket:
Gruul:
and very conspicuous this ring:

He has improved AotH procced + gruul's trinket and then just goes up to 10k dps (Ive seen some pictures of someone doing 19k dps at 0.02 second speed) and keeps it untill the npc is dead. Never have I seen him using Rapid Fire.

My question is does anyone know what this guy did to make this work?

Please do know that when the trinket and AotH do not proc then his speed is normal and does about 1.4k dps on average.

Edit: I put 6 points in Improved AotH and got this.

AotH + Gruul's trinket + Rapid Fire + Berserking =
(IMG:)

But when Rapid Fire fades then the dps will go back to around 1k.

Anyone know how to sustain this?

Talent stacking > Doesn't work. (You can spec once more in the talent, but not more.)
Equip anything anywhere > Doesn't work.

P.S. I have tried to put 6 points in Improved AotH and 6 points in Serpent's Swiftness. My bow speed (normal 2.90) will drop down to 1.58, but when I use Rapid Fire and Berserking + AotH + Gruul's trinket then my ranged speed exceeds the 0.00 second and it will bug.
When I look at my speed then I see 456875.0 second speed. That's not what I am looking for.

Though I still believe this guy has something else that makes him shoot that fast and he does succeed in maintaining the ranged speed at max. Plus, a friend told me he is using a filter and doing this via WPE.
Old 02/11/2009, 13:34   #2

Received Thanks: 2,168
Private Server? Just bugged?-.-
Old 02/11/2009, 14:18   #3

It is a bug that the cap is exceeded (1 second cap) that's for sure and it is a private server, 2.4.3 running on AScent dunno which rev.

But the guy is using some kind of hack I think WPE Pro with a filter. He said that he can't tell and also told me that most of his guildmembers know it as well and I know a couple of hunters fromoutside that guild that also can do the same thing.

They can keep the speed up untill the mob dies doing over 25k dps.

Edit: Or maybe does someone have a filter to remove the cooldown from Rapid Fire? It has a 5 minute cooldown and I have tried the suggested remove cooldown hacks on the forums, but they r all fixed.
Old 02/17/2009, 16:42   #4

haha want to know how?
equip quivers (increase distancehaste) instead of bags with equiphack (use search)
and yea its a wpe filter

have fun
Old 02/18/2009, 12:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenthumb View Post
haha want to know how?
equip quivers (increase distancehaste) instead of bags with equiphack (use search)
and yea its a wpe filter

have fun
You didn't read my first post thoroughly...
Old 02/19/2009, 13:54   #6

i read ur post and it sounds like a noobsh server because u can still stack ur speed.. so my oppinion is that u re only too stupid for using equiphack or they used it before it got fixed
Old 02/22/2009, 12:58   #7

lol anything can happen when it comes to pservers.
Old 02/23/2009, 19:34   #8

elite*gold: 107
or Photoshop 4tw