Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wpe hunter question.

Discussion on Wpe hunter question. within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wpe hunter question.

Hi, i just want ask you for some help.
On my server some ppl have filter for hunter.
They have pet , talent "rabid" (and spell "rabid) and they have wpe filter, which stacking this spell rabid to 45 stack or smthng like that.
What do you think?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about my hunter
09/17/2011 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Okay im level 60 with all hacks.. I dunno were to level to make 100 fast? Any ideas to the experienced hackers here?
Hunter Question
03/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
hi everybody i have just started playing isro and I'm lvl 21, a Hunter now but i don't know what to do now? how can i be a real hunter :confused:
[Question]max lvl of hunter/thief/trader
08/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
What is the max lvl of the hunter/thief/trader in silkroad? i've saw max lvl 4 in isro long time ago..in cap 90 .. but i heard that after lvl 5 can reach to Expert rank
Question:about Segita hunter!
11/08/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
so I started playing with SH today and now I got to lv 85 =] and I want to switch from HP Dagger to some Xbow/? so I was wondering what build should I pick? Xbow/Dagger or Xbow/Bow? My SA Lv 32 dagger (Blue Stab) skill isnt working!