Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Little Help Please (English)

Discussion on Little Help Please (English) within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Little Help Please (English)

Im trying to break into the wonderful world of C++ with making new items and things for Wow. I just want to make the scripts nothing super special here. Were do I need to go and were our some download links to scripts I can review. I use c# and know a little c++ but I want to build on the c++ part. An I herd wow uses c++. So please throw me some links preffered english since i am a American and that all most of us know and speak. TY
Old 12/26/2008, 11:15   #2

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,859
hmmm... if dont misstake u, u simply want to make items?
if yes, u dont need C#, but if you want to make a GUI to create Items head to wow-v.com, there u can test the syntax of the mysql batches.
Old 12/29/2008, 22:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordge View Post
hmmm... if dont misstake u, u simply want to make items?
if yes, u dont need C#, but if you want to make a GUI to create Items head to wow-v.com, there u can test the syntax of the mysql batches.
Thanks for that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[All Sro] Pk2 Extractor with English Patch (Russian/Chinese/Korean/.. --> English)
07/31/2023 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 104 Replies
You are playing a foreign Sro (vSro, cSro...) and are annoyed because you cant read anything? Here is the Solution: Pk2Extractor Special Edition What it is: Basicly its a simple Pk2 extractor. You can open (almost) any pk2 file and extract its content. But there are some specials: Build In DDJ viewer
need aloken skill name(English ver.) and skill descriptionZX(English ver.)
02/27/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
need aloken skill name(English ver.) and skill descriptionZX(English ver.) Where do i find skill name and skill description of aloken skill in english version anygod please guide for me. Thank ma friend.:bandit:
[Taiwan PServer] English patch + English patch including Vac
05/15/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
At first i want to say THANKS to evopso. He made the english patch + the vachack (also including wallhack and a little buggy speedthingie). All credits go to him! I just made a .rar file out of those 2 folders + readme for thoses who have no clue what to do with that stuff :p Read the readme, it explains everything. I suggest to not use the vacfolder outside the dungeons. HF & GL with it
English to Br and Br to English TRANSLATOR
01/23/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
ENGLISH AND BR TRANSLATOR Translates from English to BR o BR to English! http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6717/translato r17ax.th.jpg "Now I can finally socialize on ConquerOnline!" ~Times Magazine