Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Toxic-wow sb-trading bug?

Discussion on Toxic-wow sb-trading bug? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Toxic-wow sb-trading bug?

Hello
I play in Toxic-wow, I want to ask you something.Before had a bug that trading sb items, but they repair it.
And last week I saw that the administration banned 10-15 people for around 3-4 hours.
So I ask you whether you know the bug, and if you know it can you explain how it works.
Old 11/22/2008, 22:34   #2

for real, if the administrators bann people than the know how to detect it, so if you do you will be banned too,
i don t know that bug but using it would be risky^^.

bblubb
Old 11/22/2008, 22:59   #3

Nevermaind I need that bug .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
www.toxic-wow.net Down ?
12/10/2008 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hi leute, ich bin fast 2 Wochen im Krankenhaus gewesen. Leider musste ich feststellen, dass mein lieblings PServer www.toxic-wow.net nicht ereichbar ist. Hat jemand was mitbekommen was los ist ? Danke voraus
Toxic-Wow
12/07/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
bei Toxicwow bekomtm man für jedesmal wenn mann bei einer top-xxx seite votet 1nen votpunkt. für votpunkte kann man sich gegenstände holen. pro tag kann man auf 2 seiten voten (alle 12h) das heißt in 6tagen hatt man 12Punkte für 12punkte bekommt man Töteraxt - buffed.de - Das Portal für Online-Spiele diese xt is ein q-gegenstand wass heißt man kann sie mit lvl 1 tragen... ich glaube mehr brauchtm an dazu nciht sagen... m.f.G Core
*New*Toxic Tao armor/ Toxic Bs
03/15/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 15 Replies
OK since i've started with my whole toxic theme i thought i needed Cloths to go with it though im still working on the hat i thought i'd post Everything right now so i can get some feedback on it. Also you need to have the black robe inorder to have the toxic robe http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii3/jade369/To xicTaoSet.jpg Heres the download link for the lvl 100 bs just extract the whole file to C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\c3\effects