Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duplicate [How to and Problem]

Discussion on Duplicate [How to and Problem] within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Duplicate [How to and Problem]

Hi.

I play in a mangos emu private server and I have 2 chars, each in different accounts. After search on this forum I learned that there is a way for trade soulbound items, which is:

Quote:
Trade SB:
1) Go to General Goods Vendor and buy a bag.
2) Equip the bag and put it next to the backpack (make sure the new bag is empty)
3) Put your friend/receiver (so you will be the giver, you will trade SB item with the receiver) to make the 1-2 steps exactly like you.
4) Make party with receiver.
5) Put your Hearthstone into first slot of the bag you just bough (the giver make this)
6) Drag the bag into your friend’s avatar
7) Accept the trade, you and your friend
Cool You will see that the bag didn't disappear, well, drag the item you want to trade on the second slot of the bag you bough
9) The item should disappear
10) The giver must logout first
11) The receiver must logout AFTER the giver complety logout
12) The receiver must login FIRST and he/she will see the SB item into his/her bag
However, after I drag the bag to my other char's Avatar, the trade window open and, 2 or 3 sec after that, it closes, showing the msg "Trade Cancelled" , Does it mean that my server fixed this "bug" ? if the answer is 'yes', there is any other method to trade soulbound? (i don’t know how to use WPE or if it works), because i want to trade the Badge of Justice, all to one char and buy good stuff

... If anyone has any other suggestion of how make BoJ or buy the stuff that requires it... I would love to hear
Old 06/02/2008, 16:01   #2

fixed long time ago
Old 06/02/2008, 20:22   #3

there is any new way to duple items?
Old 06/03/2008, 02:06   #4

Ich tat dies in WoWBlaze, und ich bekam Death Knight Stone gratis!
Es wurde nicht auf allen Servern, denn ich war in der Lage, es zu tun auf WoWBlaze
Collecionador- Was Server spielst du?

EDIT:try-keep hearthstone regular spot but dont move to other bag, keep it in regular first bag. the second bag try putting in last slot. hearthstone icon put top left corner action bar, far top left.
then do process 6-12
Old 06/03/2008, 18:11   #5

Server: (i know, it's a small one) - 2.4.2 -

I tried to drag the bag to my friend's Icon and 2 sec after the trade windows open, it closes. I also tried to open a Trade window with my friend and then drag the bag his icon and quickly press TRADE (he pressed trade before I place the bag), after that a msg "Trade Complete" shown up, but at same time, the msg "trade cancelled" also shown up... unfortunantly the item isn't transfer... any other ideas, like WPE filtres (i tested 28 00 11 and didnt work)??

(Just one question, maybe i messed up or something while doing the process => In this process that u told me, I dont equip the bag in the bag slots? or just keep it in the main backpack? or "equip" it by pressing in the icon at Action Bar after in it's in the trade window?)

-------------------------
Transleted via program, sorry about mistakes:

Ich versuchte, den Beutel zu meinem friend' zu schleppen; s-Ikone und sek 2 nachdem die Geschäftsfenster sich öffnen, schließt es. Ich versuchte auch, ein Geschäftsfenster mit meinem Freund zu öffnen und den Beutel dann zu schleppen seine Ikone und HANDEL (ihn bedrängte Handel, bevor ich den Beutel setze), nachher der schnell zu betätigen ein Msg " GeschäftsComplete" gezeigt, aber zur gleichen Zeit, das Msg " Geschäftscancelled" … irgendwelche anderen Ideen auch gezeigt??

(Gerade eine Frage, möglicherweise verwirrte ich oben oder etwas beim Handeln des Prozess=> In diesem Prozess, den u mir erklärte, rüste ich nicht den Beutel in den Beutelschlitzen aus? oder halten Sie ihn einfach im Hauptrucksack? oder " equip" es durch das Eindrücken der Ikone am Tätigkeits-Stab nachher in it' s im Geschäftsfenster?)
Old 06/04/2008, 00:34   #6

It maybe because your server is deleted the bug :\