Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chan's Imperial Robes

Discussion on Chan's Imperial Robes within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chan's Imperial Robes

Hi Liebe gemeinde

ich habe mal ne Frage undzwar suche ich seit längeren Chan's Imperial Robes
, diese seit Cata nicht mehr zufinden da Blizzz die quest gebiete umgemodelt hat und somit auch der Loot der Mobs sich geändert hat.

gidf.de wurde bereits konsultiert ohne erfolg
Old 08/05/2011, 20:03   #2

"Good news everyone! I just got this answer from a gm:
Hey there! Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department. I do apologize for being unable to discuss this ticket with you directly; we are experiencing a high volume of tickets right now and are doing our best to get to each and every one as soon as we possibly can.

The robes seem they should still be in game, they just have a very, very low drop rate."

die robe droppt also nuch, nurleider extrem seltend
Old 08/05/2011, 20:21   #3

eine freundin hat bereits nen Gm angeschrieben zu den Thema, dieser gab als antwort in Kurzform: "wo welcher loot dropt können wir dir leider nicht sagen". die alte dropchance lag bei unter 2%. im moment versuche ich herraus zufinden wo ein humanodier rar mob auf lvl 52 steht da Mith'rethis the Enchanter vor der umgestaltung der alten Welt auf lvl 52 gewesen ist.