Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can someome edit BottomFeeder Please

Discussion on Can someome edit BottomFeeder Please within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/02/2014, 10:39   #16

elite*gold: 55
Received Thanks: 1,479
Arrow WoW Bots -> WoW Addons

#moved
Old 08/12/2015, 17:17   #17

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone have BTMFeed laying around? Like, the original files from when it was first released? All the links and download mirrors are down as far as I can tell, and any help would be highly appreciated!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLase I need Edit Katana Super 115 and edit Armor 120 CooL
08/08/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
PLase I need Edit Katana Super 115 and edit Armor 120 :cool: CoOoL
Can someome edit BottomFeeder !
02/07/2007 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
Hello The addon from auctioneeraddon.com its called bottom feeder. I was wondering if someone could edit it so it worked like before, how it automatically buys items instead of the popup window coming and u have to click yes, or like some other addon to auto accept the popup window or sumthing? thanks
Can someome edit BottomFeeder Please
02/05/2007 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hello The addon from auctioneeraddon.com its called bottom feeder. I was wondering if someone could edit it so it worked like before, how it automatically buys items instead of the popup window coming and u have to click yes, or like some other addon to auto accept the popup window or sumthing? Please get back to me thanks
BottomFeeder
12/16/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Try to get the most out of this mod while it lasts http://rapidshare.com/files/5550430/BtmFeed.zip.h tml BottomFeeder is an AddOn that works with Auctioneer taking automated gaming of the Auction House a bit futher than what was possible before. BottomFeeder has it?s own prebuilt database of Auction House data which it combines with any data you?ve recorded with Autioneer AddOn. This results in more accurate price estimations than before, especially when just starting out with a clean...
can someome tell me what item.dat is
10/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=please?' border='0' alt='please?' />