Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

blink for other chars

Discussion on blink for other chars within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi
is there a way to go through invisible walls (like the wall in front of caverns of time) if you have no mage? with mage you can blink but what can i do as example as a druid?
mfg
Old 03/30/2006, 16:35   #2

hmm maybe you can get through with
contact a gm -> stuck -> auto unstuck
but you need a bit luck to get it. and this auto unstuck has a 5min cooldown, so it may takes a long time till you get it
Old 03/30/2006, 19:37   #3

if i outostuck the gm get known my location
the problem is with my gnom mage i don´t get there because of the high just with ne or human it work´s
mfg
Old 03/31/2006, 18:20   #4

elite*gold: 270
its an joke ?!
when u mill go into the caverns of time i have an nice exploit but my pc is an stupid box without not so mutch RAm so i have no way to make a vidoe sorry

and sorry my enlish is very bad ^^
Old 03/31/2006, 23:45   #5

i can go to cot but i have to blink through a invisible wall and then in an other place i have to jump somethere and that just works with ne/hu because gnom is to small. and after it i have to blink through a invisible wall again, but my mage is gnom so i asked, how i can go through this invisible wall with druid as example

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT]Blink the Easy Way To Do It!
07/06/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 4 Replies
HERE IS THE FASTEST WAY TO DO THE BLINK HACK! - RUN the game and Log-in your character - ALT+TAB (if your not using window mode) - Open CE 5.4 and load the rfonline.bin file - Click the Add address manually - Input 02D34C34 on the address and FLOAT on type - Freeze the address and change the value 8 and go back to your game! NOTE: the address given will not work if logout/login! Always exit the game then load it again.
Fun Blink Exploit
06/24/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies
Blink is fun while you're in Orgrimmar, especially with 18 Light Feathers in your inventory. What's that? There's a big tower in Orgrimmar? You thinking what I'm thinking? I'll bet you are. Go to the top of the flight master's tower and get on the little catwalk (the one that you can see the entrance to Orgrimmar from). Walk to the edge of the walkway and get ready to blink. Run towards the town square and jump. Jump off the edge. Now quick, Blink away. Then get ready for Slowfall. FWOOSH....
New Lag Blink
10/12/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
"Much like how you used to be able to move the window to do the "fake blink" or "lag teleport". Simple. Click the window. Click it over and over and over. Put your WoW into windowed mode (Main Menu>Video Options>Windowed Mode) While moveing forward click the window (On the part it says "World of Warcraft" .. at the top) over and over fast for how everl ong you want to lag for. Once you stop you seem to stay in the exact place, but your character's "ghost" image appears to have been...
Mage Blink to AH
12/19/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hey guys I ran a search and didnt find this on here. Pritty much if your in ironforge go to the middle AH Auctioner and to the left of that you should see 3 barrels. Get on the very top of them and move your toon so he/she is faceing the Auctioner and then blink. At this point you should be on the platform with the Auctioner run to the upper right corner and start jumping up. you should slowly start going up into the air. Here is a Video I made of it for u guys Click here to watch Mage-AH
STV Blink
09/16/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
ok, in STV, there is a spot by alliance camp, if you run up the side of the mountain, and you are a mage, you can blink onto the top, and skywalk ontop of the mountains