Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leather Working MOD

Discussion on Leather Working MOD within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a mod that I can get for use in conjunction with Leather Working that tells me how maay times I can make a certain piece of Armor, Hides, Leather or Armor Kits before it goes yellow/green/grey?

Also which is better for me to use to update all the MODs I use after a patch is released - would it ne WoWAddonFixer v2.2 or WoWToc be a better choice?? Any help will be appreciated greatly

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Easy Grind for Borean Leather + artic fur
12/10/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Basicly there is a spot in Storm Peaks, a cave where worms are. (47,55) http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9419/mapkd9.jpg Well there are Worgs there that killed by the worms, This is important because they spawn in a pair. Once you kill the worms the spawn rate of the Worgs is insane. After a couple of min it becomes an instant spawn between the four spots. So just run around the begging of the cave(as shown in the pic) and never run out of mobs, and yes they do drop Artic...
67 - 69 Grind Spot and Unlimited Leather
06/15/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
At 52,21 in Shadowmoon there is a place called oronok's farm. There are 5 boars next to ornok lvl 55-56s. when all 5 die. They spawn in a matter of seconds. Because they all spawn in a matter of seconds theres nonstop fighting getting exp. rested there around 900-1k a piece at lvl 68. My fury warrior went from 68-69 in 6 hours. kill 14 of them thats 14k roughly! Thats one quest! Takes only about 4 minutes too! Not only is it awesome exp, they're skinnable! BUT WAIT THERES MORE: What makes...
Easy leather farming
01/05/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Huhu liebe Community! Da ich hier nicht nur als Leecher gelten möchte, dachte ich mir, ich poste hier auch mal was nettes. Ist zwar nichts besonderes aber ich bin nunmal kein Coder oder ähnliches und möchte mich auf diese Weise nützlich machen :) Als ich gestern in Azshara am Mennarsee die blauen Drachen gefarmt habe, sind mit dort sehr viele Bots aufgefallen. Die Drachen, die sie getötet haben sind häutbar. Einige der Botuser sind jedoch keine Kürschner und man kann deren Mobs Kürschern....
Unlimited Light Leather
04/20/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Found this little glitch while farming to get the Gates of AQ open on my server. If you're on a server with the gates not open, this is a great way to get money and rep by selling or trading in Light leather. First thing you need is a skinner with a skinning level of at least 40. This will allow you to skin all the mobs on the island. Also, I would recommend getting this add-on, which does work with 1.10, called loot filter, which can be found Here. This helps save space to collect the...