Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bwh source code!

Discussion on bwh source code! within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi leute ich habe mir den source code besorgt..

Quote:
Source Code

The source code is the most important part of this hack. I doubt I would release this program if I were not also releasing the source code with it. Frankly, I don't care whether "you" have a hack like this for WoW, and it's not why I made it. I made this because when I set out to make it I didn't know how to. I really did write this only to learn. The initial drive came from not having a good hack in the first place, but overall my motivation is knowledge. I release this so that maybe somebody else can use the source code in some way. The way in which it's used is irrelevant, just so long as somebody can use the source to their benefit in some way then I am glad I released this.

Feel absolutely free to use the information provided in anyway you see fit. I am a radical libertarian and I believe that those 1's and 0's that are on your hard drive belong to you and only to you. Once you make a copy of this it is no longer my "property", but it is your property. You are free to do whatever you wish with your property and I encourage you to do so. The only way you could upset me is to hack into my computer and delete my copy of the program. Only then would my property rights be violated. Sorry to rant about this, but it's unbelievable how many people buy into this intellectual property bullshit. Don't be a sheep to the government; open your eyes and see things for what they really are.

For compiling this beast you need Visual Studio .NET 2003 and the DirectX SDK December 2004 edition. You can probably compile in some other environment, but I can only guarantee that it will compile exactly like mine under that environment.
ich habe mir auch Visual Studio .NET 2003 and the DirectX SDK December 2004 edition besorgt
nur weiss ich leider nicht wie ich das alles so zusammen verbinde und wie ich den source code update so das iuch alle neuen source codes habe... bzw. woher bekomme ich die neuen..
will mir selber ein bwh machen aber auf meine art und weise...
nur kleider keine ahnung wie man das compiled...

Ich wäre euch sehr dankbar für euere hilfe...

ich weiß nicht ob das hier richtig gepostet ist...
wenn falsch einfach verschieben...

....ach kommt schon kann doch nicht sein das sich damit keiner auskennt...
Old 01/24/2006, 19:41   #2

Kommt drauf an in was BWH geschrieben wurde.Ohne Kenntnisse in der Sprache kannste das eh knicken.Du müsstest die neuen Sprungadressen herausfinden und im Programm ändern um es anschliessend zu compilen.Ich nehme an das BWH in C geschrieben wurde.Also bräuchte man auch einen Compiler für C.
Old 01/24/2006, 19:53   #3

was meinst du genau mit C?

hast du, eine ahnung wie und wo ich diese sprungadressen finde?
das müsste ich dann ja im wow spiel auslesen denke ich oder?

ich brauche so etwas wie diesen code für den wow!bot
aber für bwh...

ui das ging schnell ich such mal ein paar tuts für c und c++

ist den bwh mit c oder c++
oder beinhaltet das beides?
Old 01/24/2006, 20:04   #4

Setz dich mal mit der Programmiersprache C bzw C++ auseinander
wenn du das drauf hast, frag nochmal ^^