Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Addons
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

what happened to zygor?

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what happened to zygor?

hi,like topic title. why zygor thread gone? is this not warking anymore or what?
cheers

Old   #2

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,943
Zygor is a paid product and thus Elitepvpers is forced to remove any references when receiving a DMCA complaint.

Old   #3

It was removed due to Zygor complained. Does not mean it cannot be found elsewhere at no cost.
Old   #4

anyone else knows where I can find the guide? Can't seem to find it using google.

Old   #5

When people ask, people will help
Old   #6

Smile

hi,Any idea where i can find an update, please?
Old   #7

Well it seems some knew exactly what I meat by what I said above
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
Zygor is a paid product and thus Elitepvpers is forced to remove any references when receiving a DMCA complaint.
It's funny a company can DMCA something that is against the ToS of the game it's designed for
Old   #9

It's not. The addon itself is free and Blizzards TOS clearly state, that you are not allowed to sell addons. I know, that this addon does not work without the paid content, but the paid content is not disallowed by Blizzard...
Old   #10

So not allowed to sell adds but ok when Firehawk does it huh? The addon is free but the files are not. So that is how Dugi and Zygor gets around it.
Old   #11

Quote:
but ok when Firehawk does it huh?
Who said that?

However, it seems to be time to put you on my ignore list.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
Who said that?

However, it seems to be time to put you on my ignore list.
Who says that you say that. Whats the matter you always hide when you are called out. Just like on your discord "TheLegend" Or "Firehawk" on Code,D. you ban people from your discord when they ask questions. you say firehawk is not about the money when you keep on asking for it. What did you say you have over 4000 members paying for firehawk and you want more? Would that not be 25 buck a pop from each person and you say that is not about the money. you take something that is paid and then ask people to pay for it. While others take what is paid and give it out for free. You ignoring, hiding does not hide who you are and your Lawyer profession because you cannot keep quiet.

On topic, you want firehawk, PM me because unlike Whoknowsit, TheLegend, Firehawk. I share mine for free and I do not charge anyone for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

How I see it, it's not about the money, no.
But do you think the work it requires to maintain this whole thing is free?

I think not, there's been put a tremendous amount of work into this software and it works brilliantly.

As whoknowsit already pointed out, it's not the addon itself your paying for. But the actual content within the addon, the guides themselves. There's a loophole in blizzards addon-ToS/EULA which makes this possible, for companies like Zygor, dugi, dynasty etc.
Old   #14

Oh Well you sure sound like Panic7700 huh? Not about the money, So Whoknowsit, The Legend, Firehawk or whatever username he uses. He says he was 4000 people that paid 25 bucks and more are paying so lets total that up. That would be 100,000. Now does that sound like a lot of money to you? But seriously does there need to be a software so that you can get the addon? When others upload it for free at no cost at all. Or like Dugi huh? People paid for a premium to get Dugi and guess what they get nothing. Or why would someone ban people for asking a questions on discord? Why would someone block/hide when someone asks questions. Yes I can well aware that Whoknowsit adds a tracker to the files. How do I know that because whoknowsit aka firehawk made a mistake and could not keep their mouth shut. So I ask you this and I doubt you can answer. Does it take over 100,000 to run that software and need more money? Yea and it breaches copyright for someone to take a file and then resell it again, is it not? Oh yes Panic7700 you can relay all that to the Lawyer named whoknowsit, the Legend. Yea he does not keep quiet about his job either.

What was it is your is pseudonym TheLegend27, Firehawk or whoknowsit. Yes and kicking someone from a server does not show up on the ban list does it. Oh people like me is why you stop doing it for free? So you stopped doing it for free and ask people to pay because I do it for free. Well according to you TheLegend27, whoknowsit are not the same? Well According to you, there are 3 in your team, Yes I know the name of the one in spain. Then you have whoknowsit who is German and you have the one that is Australia that you claim has gone awol. Yea you go behind peoples backs, shame people are doing the same to you.

Go ahead charge people for a file that is already brought. People like me and the rest do it for free. Unlike you we have no make over 100k. We do it to help.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15

How old are you? 12?

Closed Thread