Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what happened to zygor?

Discussion on what happened to zygor? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/13/2017, 00:47   #16

elite*gold: 210
Received Thanks: 13,280
Ah first off proves your ignore is not even true. Secondly what is that ticket? Thirdly as from what you have told people, I am actually older than you. Well that so called ticket has a address attached to it I would think? You keep on charging people for the guide and I and others will do it for free. Since you say it is people that give it for free is why you charge people.
Old 12/13/2017, 01:02   #17

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,973
1. I did not say that i am ignoring you. I said, that it's time to ignore you.

2. You know exactly, what it is and you also know, that everyone can create a ticket using any email address.

3. When did i say, that "people that give it for free is why we charge people"? What was said was, that people like you are the reason, why we stopped providing free services. No reason given.

4. I am sure, that you have no clue, how old i am.

I really would like to know, why you just don't start sharing your stuff and let us do, what we do? Why do you think, that there's any need for you to

- "quote" things that have never been said
- tell things, that never happened
- involve Firehawk without any context in discussions

I've reported this thread and asked to close it. And for the future: Just leave it.
Old 12/13/2017, 01:17   #18

Let me prove what you said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoknowsit View Post
Who said that?

However, it seems to be time to put you on my ignore list.
Well sure shows again what you said is not true. Ok yes I know what a ticket is and where was it made on firehawk? As I know firehawk has tickets. Yes people like me that do it for free and the rest of us. Oh I am sure that someone seems to have well not kept their mouth shut. Oh I am sharing my stuff thanks and according to Thelegend, he made a account on CodeD to Troll. Or let me Quote "TheLegend27 - 11/18/2017 @tinky I've created an account on Coded........, but just to troll around. Nothing special". Why would there be a need for myself and others to give Zygor for free? When you have over 4000 members that paid 25 bucks and that is over 100k. you seriously need to ask that? Quote things that never been said, like all you have accused me of you have "Never" at all, I say again "never proven". Probably because it was neevr said in the first place. Oh unlike you I prove everything I say. Involve firehawk? Well would that not be you aka said creator of it? End of Story. People want to pay for firehawk they can. I and the rest will supply it for free. I am aware why you want it closed so you can cover your tracks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2017, 01:22   #19

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 6,973
> I am aware why you want it closed so you can cover your tracks.

My tracks? There's nothing to hide. However... Just another discussion that leads to nothing. That's just ridiculous.
Old 12/13/2017, 01:25   #20

Thats ok, I am happy to help people out for free and not charge them for a guide that was already paid for.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2017, 02:26   #21

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,417
Well since the initial question has been answered and this discussion isn't really necessary here anyways I may as well close this thread.

#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread