Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Addons
You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Blizzard UI / Healbot / Gladius.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blizzard UI / Healbot / Gladius.

Hello!

I have a line of questions i tried find solutions, but i didn't find it or i find negative answers.

1. Can i change standard Blizzard Raid Frame to show me more than only 3 buffs? I play druid resto and it's uncomfortable when i can see all my HoTs.

2. Because i have a problem like above i play with Healbot. Unfortunately this time i have trobule with debuffs. This addon shows me only one... Does anyone know how to change number of debuffs that show on healtbar from healbot?

3. Third problem concerns a Gladius addon. Can i change option to show out of range enemy players? For example their nameplates will be gray if they will be stand more than 30 yd from me.

Thanks for any help me!

Old   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Thank you very much,works fine