Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Addons
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Blizzard UI / Healbot / Gladius.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blizzard UI / Healbot / Gladius.

Hello!

I have a line of questions i tried find solutions, but i didn't find it or i find negative answers.

1. Can i change standard Blizzard Raid Frame to show me more than only 3 buffs? I play druid resto and it's uncomfortable when i can see all my HoTs.

2. Because i have a problem like above i play with Healbot. Unfortunately this time i have trobule with debuffs. This addon shows me only one... Does anyone know how to change number of debuffs that show on healtbar from healbot?

3. Third problem concerns a Gladius addon. Can i change option to show out of range enemy players? For example their nameplates will be gray if they will be stand more than 30 yd from me.

Thanks for any help me!

Old 03/04/2017, 11:41   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Thank you very much,works fine

« epvpSonderzeichen Addon | Zygor Talent Advisor, any working 3.3.5a version? »

Similar Threads
[TRADE]Account w/ 40 alts for single avatar(Gladius beardicus)
08/04/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
done
Private Server Gladius 4.0.6
12/27/2011 - WoW Addons - 0 Replies
To make Gladius work on 4.0.6 private servers, where Arena Frames are broken, it needs to insert enemies via mouseover. I know 2 addons that already work that way, unfortunately Gladdy and Proximo (only for BG. Now if anyone could rewrite Gladius for 4.0.6 to track enemies via mouseover or at least insert them via mouseover and then keep track of them via target, mouseover and focus, I would really appreciate that. And I'm sure a lot of Cataclysm private server players as well. I tried...
Gladius: Sword of Gladiator
10/25/2011 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
http://img2.mmo.mmo4arab.com/news/2011/10/22/gladius_sword_of_gladiator/gsog3640.jpg TongYang Games, the subsidiary of Korea-based TongYang Online, has just announced their new action MMOG - Gladius: Sword of Gladiator. According to introduction, Gladius: Sword of Gladiator so far has been in development for 18 months or so, and TongYang Games was founded in April, 2010. Gladius: Sword of Gladiator's background set in Roman Era, based on the world of gladiators. In the game, player...
Healbot
12/08/2010 - SRO Ask the Experts - 2 Replies
I have a question is there any free bot that heals the teammates like IBot but instead of attacking mobs to heal, and if yes can any 1 post a link to it. Thx
Healbot
06/10/2010 - Nostale - 5 Replies
Moin leute.. ich hab schon viel gesucht hier, und der mage pii bot wurde ja leider auch nie mehr aufgeschaltet.. darum suche ich einen mage healbot also der ca. jede minute die 1 drückt. fürs lvln habe ich mir den NetMax Nosbot geholt, der auch super ist aber mit dem potten wird das bei mir nichts, entweder er pottet gar nicht oder gleich jede sekunde.. mach ich da was falsch?