Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No Gold left after beeing banned in the wave May 15

Discussion on No Gold left after beeing banned in the wave May 15 within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No Gold left after beeing banned in the wave May 15

Hey there,

I got hit by the banwave in May 2015 and recently I decided to look back into my wow account. On all my chars there is not any single copperpiece. Is there any report or information about this? Checked all my chars and everything seems to be in place like I had to leave it when I got banned. Just no gold at all.

best regards
Old 01/28/2016, 23:41   #2

Blizzard announced that they would remove any currency from banned accounts (Golf, Honor, Valor) before the banns got lifted.
Old 01/29/2016, 00:17   #3

Ok so there was something official thanks for the information m8

regards
Old 02/26/2016, 00:33   #4

elite*gold: 175
Minor thing to add in case anybody finds this post through the search function and gets their hopes up:

In case you were storing gold on guildbanks, don't be suprised when logging through your alts. All characters probably have been kicked out of their guilds and if you were guild master the guild got disbanded.
They definitely did this more in-depth than usual. :P