Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Money farm as a rogue?

Discussion on Money farm as a rogue? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heya.
I need a new spot that i can farm a box (chest) mob or ect.
Like the old 3 green item mob in Sm.

Sense that aint working anymore.

Im level 57. with enchanting

Anyone?
Old 08/05/2005, 01:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
i need something liek that 2, sept am a lv 43 rogue

« Unit bar | flexbar »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS ROGUE LVL 86 FULL FARM SERVER SPARTA
01/12/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
The character is full farm with 88k SP left , rogue+bard with silk costume for more information contact me at : [email protected]
[GUIDE] How to farm the second Chest in Heroic Underbog as a Rogue
03/04/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
First of all u need to get up to this spot here right after the first boss. And u need to distract these Guys and sneak past them. http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8919/kiste2fw6. th.jpg Then u get up the little bridge und distract these 2 Guys but beaware they got massive stealth detection... and u should not hit the Pat in the background with ur distract. If the two guys distracted that they turn theyr back on u then u can head left to the "window" ...
Farm LBRS Solo as a rogue
09/19/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=262 24 direct Stream: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream.php?id=26224 Das movie ist nicht von mir. Viel Spaß beim ausprobieren (habs auf den Testrealms probiert, funzt einwandfrei die methode, nur beim sappen aufpassen dass man weit genug weg steht von den anderen mobs. Ausrüstung sollte gut sein, mindestens T1 meiner meinung nach) I've didn't made the movie. Have fun tryin. (tried it on PTR, and it works well. but watch out, don't be too...
how to farm money while afk...
08/25/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 52 Replies
ich habe jetzt das scholo macro erweitert so dass es nach instanz resett nerf wieder funktioniert aber leider hat das ganze neue anforderungen anforderungen: 2. char(acc) 2. char hat autogroup 2. char hat "farmer" in friendlist 2. char hat /ag accept friend on neues "einser makro" ende :D