Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Addons
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Suche Addon in der Art von xPearl

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Suche Addon in der Art von xPearl

Titel sagt eigentlich alles. Habe vor 4 Jahren das letzte mal WoW gespielt und bin der Meinung das das Addon xpearl hieß. Gibt es dieses Addon noch?? Oder etwas was damit zu vergleichen ist?

Und am besten ein Addon für die Zauberleiste das die nicht so standart aussieht??

Danke schonmal vorweg.

Old 06/28/2015, 18:46   #2

Keine Sekunde , 1. Ergebnis in Google..

Nächstesmal gibste es bitte ein einzigesmal in google ein und schaust, ja?
Danke.

Quote:
Patch 6.0.3 compatibility and future of X-Perl

Use latest alpha from WoWAce for using in Patch 6.0.3

May still has problems but for most cases it should be working(at least was tested on beta), if not, clearing old setting by killing(and backup) XPerlxxxxxxx.lua in the WTF directory of your WoW installlation and try again with fresh new default setting, thanks your patience.

If still someone want to help Zeksie for he earns his donates from X-Perl then that's fine for Zek and X-Perl, but seems like it's time to cut him out as no one want to help X-Perl anymore (as many of users already heard about the mess of this poor addon), I guess.

I don't know X-Perl will still be continue or not(it's highly possible it won't be, as the new maintainer Resike continued the developing and forked to Z-Perl, and he said he won't abandon his addons), I won't force everyone should must to use Resike's one at this point, as his Z-Perl isn't stable yet, and for some reasons, I don't think he want to port his fixes back to X-Perl as he knows about how Zek did about his addons and everyone who helped Zek to maintaining this poor addon...and, of course...X-Perl may broken again when next time Blizzard's patches released..... /sigh

(At this point, I won't force everyone who used X-Perl to go Z-Perl until it's more stable than now, feel free to use Z-Perl or other Unitframe addons if you want, and do NOT hold your breathe about X-Perl too much, too. I already lost my hope on X-Perl, at least I can trust Resike and Z-Perl now...)

Sincerely,

PlayerLin - Maintainer of X-Perl but not a proper skilled coder, just a locale translator and do some shitty PRs.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2015, 20:01   #3

Ja...trotzdem danke.
Old 07/05/2015, 17:33   #4

z Pearl

Old 07/05/2015, 17:43   #5

Thanks.

« Lua newbie help | Dugi Guides for 6.1 »