Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auctioneer Autobid on Vendor Items

Discussion on Auctioneer Autobid on Vendor Items within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auctioneer Autobid on Vendor Items

Hi, is it possible to make the auctioneer addon automaticly bid on items, which are cheaper than a vendor would pay me?

at the moment i only have the option to manually bid, which is no problem, but im being asked if im sure etc..

is there an option to avoid being asked if im cool bidding on an item?
Old 11/19/2014, 14:54   #2

elite*gold: 406
in the settings under Util Modules you find the entry "EasyBuyout"

enable easy bid and easy buyout and set your limits.

after that you can simply shift+rightclick the auction and it will be bid/bought without any confirmation

hope that helps...

/cheers B!!!
Old 12/26/2014, 20:06   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thank you, i didnt see this function -_-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GM Items + Vendor, T 10/10,5/10,5 heroisch Boss
10/16/2010 - WoW Private Server - 19 Replies
Hallo Community. Ich habe für mein (Offline)P-Server mal ein paar Sachen erstellt. Vielleicht kann's ja jemand gebrauchen: T 10 Boss T 10,5 Boss T 10,5 Heroisch Boss (also die droppen die T Set's) Komplettes GM Rüsstungsset mit Waffen etc. Teleporter NPC
How can i create an NPC vendor who have items +255 and cost is in cps???
04/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Can help me someone?
Items vom vendor kaufen
07/03/2008 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
Hallo, meine Frage ist... Wie kann ich Items auf einem Pserver von einem Vendor kaufen zb. t6 ohne dafür benötigte Tokens. Der bugg/hack sollte aber nichts am Wow Ordner verändern da ich auf dem offi server von blizzard auch spiele und ich nichts riskieren will. Wenn sich damit jemand auskennt bitte ich drum mir es zu erklären da ich wirklich null ahnung von hacks etc habe.:( danke im voraus^^
Unique vendor items
12/23/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
With patch 2.0 a few new items have been added to some vendors that not alot of people know about. Best one i have found so far is: Go to lhc, talk to the vendor behind the donkeys and purchase the ring with +20 shadow damage for 6 gold, go to if and sell it in trade channel for 12g :D Not sure how long this will work for though.
Steal Items From Vendor
04/04/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
1. Open up a galactic bazaar terminal from anywhere by typing: /ui action terminalAuctionUse or find one of those high-end vendors and use the vendor (leave the bazaar/vendor window open) 2. find a bank terminal 3. now go to a bank terminal, this terminal can be anywhere as long as you can get to it and keep your vendor/bazaar screen open at the same time. 4. deposit all of your money into the bank, keep clicking on the radial menu until the option to "withdraw all credits"...