Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AddOn Database\List

Discussion on AddOn Database\List within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation AddOn Database\List

Hey there, I'm new here to the site, sorta new to WoW (although I have a couple 90's, so not THAT new lol), and I have a question I can't seem to find an answer to anywhere else, so I'm hoping I can find some help here

I'm working on a program specific to WoW (for now, and which I can't divulge too much about) which that requires me to have access to the AddOn database. Think of Curse or WoWMatrix and how when you open them up, they have direct access to basically every AddOn; they have the names and download locations.

Well I need a way to get those AddOn names and download links; I need access to whatever database they're using. Be it an FTP server, or an XML list, any way I can get the AddOn name and download link in a manner that I can get into a piece of software would be awesome!

Furthermore, if push comes to shove, I have unlimited server space myself. So I could always create my own AddOn repository, just so long as I'm npt spending months scraping names and links just to update it.

But best things would be an FTP site, or TXT or XML file of sorts.

Any help = massive thanks!

Tags
addon, database, list, wow