Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Addons
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Concept] vStudio - In game addon creation tool

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Concept] vStudio - In game addon creation tool

vConn - In game addon creation tool

Hi all,
after sometime that I'm looking for a decent wow designer, I decided to start making my own.
This tool should allow you to create directly in game Addon (GUI, LUA script, ...)!

Lastest version: v1.0.0-Pre-Pre-Pre-Alpha
Compatible with: 4.X.X - Unofficial and official servers (yes, blizz servers )

Screen
Quote:
Some screens
How it works
Quote:
This Addon should allow to create wow GUI (xml or lua), scripts, and other things in order to make your own addon directly ingame!
I want to add features like live debugging, GUI designer, ecc.
Note
Quote:
This AddOn is under developing, and I don't have a stable and working release yet (really, it's still a concept...). By the way, tips are well accepted
Bye !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_111912_225253.jpg (436.0 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg WoWScrnShot_111912_225237.jpg (434.8 KB, 150 views)

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2012, 04:12   #2

elite*gold: 250
neat idea, hope you can turn this into something

Tags
addon designer, addon tool, visual studio addon

« Chat bearb. Addon ?! | Addon Pack [S] »

Similar Threads
Putting game concept to new platform
05/30/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
So as some might remember I posted almost a year ago about making a new style shaiya based game. Well we have gotten far enough now to say that in a few months it will go up live. We are only showing the element info as of now but in the next few weeks will show maps, skills, classes, mobs. .. Sorry for long wait but this will be proabably thelast posting in shaiya we will put due to the fact that although it is simular to shaiya (PvP and skills) it is a new game. Check it out and ask anything...
[Release]GM codes/ simple server creation help tool
09/20/2011 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Hi epvp i've been codeing this program over last 2 days i decided to release it here dunno if it come in handy but check it out guys. :) basically u can get fast access to GM codes and a couple tutorials and stuff its in full english. Have a look at the screens. Main interface- http://i51.tinypic.com/2qt985x.png Sub Windows- http://i53.tinypic.com/xautr5.png here's a virus total scan- VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner and here's download link - MEGAUPLOAD...
[ZSZC] Account Creation Tool (in PHP)
07/09/2011 - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions - 44 Replies
I made an AUTOMATIC account creation tool for ZSZC (Fire & Water) in PHP. It's fully automatic, the only things you have to do are: 1. Extract and upload it to a webserver. You can use a local Apache (XAMPP) install. 2. Edit config.php. The variables are self explanatory. You should NOT change the General Setting section. Also, don't change flushCounter unless you know PHP. 3. Run the createAccount.php file.
[Request] Account creation tool?
06/03/2011 - S4 League - 2 Replies
A quick and easy creation tool, there is several but it is outdated, I wonder if anyone create one? just a quick easy one by just entering username and password
[Help] Spawn Creation Tool
03/06/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
Ok well the basics of this is i want to create a tool that has a visual image of the map you choose. Then at the side an X and Y saying the max and min coordinates for each (would need to change for each map). Choose mob etc. Then on the map image you can draw out the spawn(probably going a bit far with this) with the cursor. The drawn area will then be converted into coordinates and then the whole thing will be dumped out to a MySQL query or .ini If anyone can give me any idea about...