Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paladine in Halls of Lightning

Discussion on Paladine in Halls of Lightning within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paladine in Halls of Lightning

was geht denn da gerade für ein exploit ab? egal welcher server, immer sind ne menge lvl 85 paladine und vereinzelt death knights in Halls of Lightning mit unsinnigen zufällig generierten namen wie Xtzs Qswrt etc unterwegs.

weiß da irgendwer mehr darüber ?
Old 11/24/2012, 12:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Kein exploit. Das sind alles SOR Account, die farmen einfach die Instanz immer wieder. Verkaufst alles was droppt bis auf den Froststoff. Den vertickste im AH für ne Menge Gold.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CF eu Lightning's hack v2 + lightning's injector v24
01/04/2013 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies
It's not working anymore don't download deteced!!! if x-trap warns you unplug your network cable/shut down internet connection! otherwise you will be banned! Restart computer and continue without this hack.I hope you enjoyed the hack i'll post a new hack as fast as i can :) stay tuned! Ein schöner hack von Lightning! Status:Detected Features:Wallhack = F2 Chams Red = F3 Fullbright F4 Seeghosts = F4 Wirefram = F6 Nofog = F7 XRay = F8
Range für Lightning und Chain Lightning umstellen
08/23/2010 - Diablo 2 - 1 Replies
... kurze Frage, schnelle Antwort bitte! Wo stell ich die " Range " um ??? Danke !!!! :handsdown:
about the celebrity halls
01/14/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
hey guys has someone managed to get that working on the private server? i'm trying but i'm in a blind work, dont know what to do can someone help me if its even possible?
Halls of Reflections - bug fix
12/09/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Atthe moment there is a bug at the end of Halls of Reflections, you can´not enter the ship without getting a disconnect , so you can not loot the last chest. Only with a priestin your group or the buff food with which youget the mod "levetion" you can get on top of the ship and loot. We lost the lot the firsttime because we didn´t knew that. greetings