Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

minimap

Discussion on minimap within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
minimap

hey i was wondering if there was a addon i could get that would let you see the monsters on the minimap and metal veins for mining

i know its possible if you use death soft.com's emulator hack doesnt work anymore

weeeeeeeeeeee msg me
Old 01/24/2009, 00:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
#closed - we got a pinned thread for AddOn questions.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
minimap see all
01/26/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
is there one to see everything on minimap?
Minimap und bot
12/01/2008 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Ich hab erst kürzlich mit pwi angefangen.. bin inzwischen schon lvl 38. Wo kann man denn zb Texturen aus dem Spiel kopiern oder andere einfügen ? Hintergrund musik und so ändern ... Ich weiß das gehört nicht wirklich hier rein aber vll kann mir das jemand mal beantworten. Und dann noch ne Frage zum Bot ... Welchen sollte ich benutzen ? Hab mal so in der release section nachgeguckt und alle daten waren irgentwie alt die für mich interessant wären. Welche dieser bots ist denn...
Minimap
05/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I was thinking..Whr can i download minimap that can detect squama :confused: And ill found it on forum but the download removed :mad: So..any1 can post it?:D
lab minimap
02/22/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well? >.> the damn search form only lets you put 4 letter words, so I cant search for "lab map" hasnt anyone tried to make a minimap for the labyrinth? :confused:
Minimap where ever you are - not just in BG.
05/19/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
So, if you right-click on the BG-button you get this minimap. you can have this function else where aswell. took some screenys to show how it looks like. Winterspring http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=ge...l_id =0&warned=y Felwood