Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

enchants in char vorschau

Discussion on enchants in char vorschau within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
enchants in char vorschau

Moin,

also hab bei nem freund nen addon gesehn, das konnte 1) enchants auf waffen anzeigen also man hat einfach die waffe und den enchants gewählt und es wurde verlinkt und das ganze ging auch mit 2) gems die eingefügt werden
Old 03/25/2008, 00:07   #2

elite*gold: 0

Das nächste mal dann in:

Ja?

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Level 80 enchants on lvl 1.
06/30/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
Hey everyone I got 40 heroic badges today and got 10k honor. I went to a GM and asked him if I could get my which is the 40 heroic badge cloth shoulders and enchant it with 30stam and 15 resil from the pvp store. He said Yes, I can but they plan on changing that soon. In other words... 1) Get 40 badges and buy shoulders for alt. 2) Enchant it with something from pvp store,shat, or hodin ppl. 3) send to alt and love you stats! Thanks! Edit: Here is pic if you want to see!
enchants
12/19/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
im playing l2 paradise..id like to know how i would go about enchanting stuff without failing, or having unlimited ..say.. Bews? is there any way at all.. if so please tell me..thanks :)
Enchants in l2 c4 off help
06/10/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
how can enchant any weapon or armor in a l2c4off without burning?
Lineage II enchants
11/23/2006 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies
is there a hack or trick to getting enchants to work 100% of the time? if so, would be a big help, thanks.
anybody know how to exploit enchants?
03/29/2006 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
well i heard something about breaking sabers and stuff to enchant the weapon on a private server...would anybody mind telling me?