Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to safely trade gold to buyers?!

Discussion on How to safely trade gold to buyers?! within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post How to safely trade gold to buyers?!

hello!,

im writting this topic , because i just got 2 permanent bans on 2 of my accounts ( the ban cannot be lifted even if i tried for 1 month ) ..

i was banned for selling currency to third partyes ****... . where did i do wrong? i mean im selling gold for more than 4 months i had no problems so far.

i traded so far in 2 ways:

1) normal at orc start place (face to face trade)

2) create a lvl 1 orc and go ratchet (face to face trade)

i`m also receiving a code in the whisper window before making the trade... to confirm the guy

i lost 2 good accounts 1 was my main (had 12 lvl 90 across 7 servers , and had 900.000 unsold gold. so im really ****** off! )

i want a 100% safe method , and if someone can help me i will reward him with some $ in paypal . if his method works!

thank you!
with respect,

Taylor
Old 10/04/2013, 10:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
No one methode is 100% safe. But i can say i trade Millions of Gold via Guildbank and have 0 Bans because Tradings.

I invite a Twink from the Buyer in mein Twinkguild and give him the right so he can put the Items or Gold from my Bank.

Another good method is Trade via Auction House. The Buyer sell some **** Item and you buy it. but it costs 5% fee.

Sorry for my English. There are a couple of years ago when I learned it.

And the most important!! Use an Battlechest for all Trades. If you become a Ban, **** happens, buy a new Battlechest. Put some Twinks from your Main Account in the Guilds where you are selling from. So you dont lost your Gold.
Thanks
2 Users