Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account for sale, 85 Drood 3 other 80's and more

Discussion on Account for sale, 85 Drood 3 other 80's and more within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Account for sale, 85 Drood 3 other 80's and more

85 druid with 525 skinning and 235 leatherworking
80 Death Knight
80 Priest with 450 tailoring
80 Shaman with 450 engineering and 465 herbalism
72 Warrior
67 Rogue
53 Hunter
29.5k gold
The druid, shaman, and priest have epic flying.
The rogue, dk, and warrior have normal flying
The account has all of the BoA armor from level 80 and some of the weapons
The account also as the Moonkin Hatchling non-combat pet.

email me for price discussion

Tags
85, druid, for sale, world of warcraft, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling More than 1 wow account lvl 80's
12/17/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
sold out :)
[WTS] US WoW account--5 80's
11/01/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
All characters have epic flying. There are also 2 bank toons, one on each faction. Paypal only, you go first or get middleman (you pay the fee). Horde: Male Tauren Druid: Has gear for 6 specs (6330 Boomkin, 6250 Feral Tank, 6200 Resto, 5700 Resto PvP, 5800 Feral PvP, 5800 Balance PvP) This char was my main. 450 jc/mining. Has Glory of the Icecrown Raider 10m complete with the drake (310%. Also makes the Swift Flight Form 310%). Also has the Raven Mount and the Amani War Bear (ZA timed...
WTS WoW Account [3x LVL 80] Warrior, Drood, Shaman
07/20/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
-
S>Age Of Conan Account w/ 3 80's CHEAP
06/27/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone thanks for looking i have a Age of conan account with 3 lvl 80's As you know Age Of Conan has recently Came out with a new Expansion and my account was upgraded it has Veteran Points and 100% exp potions(30) Along with(30) Alternate Advancement potions my account is still active for 2 more months..im selling the account because i spend to much time on the game and not with my wife Selling the Account for $80 pretty firm on that price all the Chars are pretty much pvp spec and i...
Selling Uber EU WoW Account - 2x 80's + Much More
03/15/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
After years of service I think it's time that I let go of this account that's kept me entertained for so long. I've had some awesome experiences in WoW, but now is time for me to move on, so I'm going to let someone else have the pleasure of this account. So, read on, for the details of this fantastic account I've worked hard to create. Character 1: 80 Horde Female Mage WoW-Heroes Screenshot: http://www.upload.ee/image/442225/Capture.PNG Armoury Link: