Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU WTS Shadowmourne Paladin

Discussion on EU WTS Shadowmourne Paladin within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up EU WTS Shadowmourne Paladin

WTS account with 3 chars uber geared
I want to stop playing wow and best way to do it is to sell my account, so i want to sell it.

Paladin
My main char, main spec retribution, offspec protection:
At retri there is 6742gs shadowmourne ilvl284
Protection 5900+gs

Warlock
One of the alts, 5800+ gs at Destruction

Rogue
This is my pure dps alt 6100gs i made it only for uber dps do 12k dps at 3 min fights if i only nuke.

At account there is 17800g at all

Im original owner at this account i have whole information(account name, password, email, cd kays from all games, secret q/a.)
Contact me at PM with msn and we will talk about price!!!!
Old 02/08/2011, 08:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
WARNING!

Do NOT trade with or send ANY funds to username Armivanbuuren. His PayPal details are Pjotr Kastanov -

Search the net for his name. His 'trade' is to steal and scam. See this thread for one example:

If anyone has details of this individual's address or any other details, please PM them. He will be reported to his local authorities.

Search the net - reports of his thefts are ALL over it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS shadowmourne Retribution Paladin
03/29/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 23 Replies
WTS account with 3 chars uber geared I want to stop playing wow and best way to do it is to sell my account, so i want to sell it. Paladin My main char, main spec retribution, offspec protection: At retri there is 6342gs shadowmourne ilvl284 Protection 5900+gs Warlock One of the alts, 5800+ gs at Destruction
WTS Shadowmourne Retribution Paladin
11/23/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
WTS account with 3 chars!!! Paladin My main char, main spec retribution, offspec protection: At retri there is 6780+gs shadowmourne ilvl284 Protection 5930+gs WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. Warlock One of the alts, 5860+ gs at Destruction
Sell Paladin with Shadowmourne-Rare Mounts-Titles-6720 GearScore-9000+ Achiv Points
10/24/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. Some Details : Dual Spec (PvE Ret and PvP Ret) Six 310% Flyers 450 Engineering (with many rare engineering items including jeeves and transponders) 450 Blacksmithing (Tons of rare patterns from TBC and WotLK) 450 Cooking, Fishing, and First Aid
(B)6k gs paladin bald shadowmourne! (S)Schaut Rein
10/10/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hey liebe epvpler, ich biete hier meinen Stufe 80 blutelf paladin zum verkauf an,er befindet sich auf dem server Kult der verdammten und besitzt noch spielzeit bis zum 17.12. das gear des palas besteht aus einem icc 10er/25er mix und kommt auf einen gearscore auf 6014.Auserdem besitzt er noch ca. 17k gold.wie oben aus dem thread titel entnehmen könnt ist es nicht mehr weit und der paladin besitzt die legendäre waffe Schattengram er befindet sich in der letzen stufe der quest reihe und...
WTS Shadowmourne Retribution Paladin
09/08/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTS account with 3 chars uber geared I want to stop playing wow and best way to do it is to sell my account, so i want to sell it. Paladin My main char, main spec retribution, offspec protection: At retri there is 6520+gs shadowmourne ilvl284 Protection 5900+gs Warlock One of the alts, 5800+ gs at Destruction