Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS x5 80 account for very cheap(my old raf account)

Discussion on WTS x5 80 account for very cheap(my old raf account) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS x5 80 account for very cheap(my old raf account)

Very basic gear,perfect for cataclysm.
Hit me up on msn.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB CHEAP ACCOUNT
12/12/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Like the name of thread says i want to buy a cheap ISro account with somewhere 25-30$ ! Only paypal ! prefer blader/bow/wizz ! w8 offerts :)
WTS GW account Cheap
12/01/2009 - Guild Wars Trading - 5 Replies
SOLD The account has all the campaigns, prophecies, factions, nightfall and eye of the north. It has a warrior, ranger, monk, ritualist and necromancer level 20 PvE characters. They have mini pets, some purple/golden and some stuff. I'm asking for 25-30€ via PayPal only, i don't trade it for accounts or stuff. Post here or send me a PM and i can show screenshots or give you more info.
Selling super cheap account. 5$ US account
11/15/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Sold
REALLY GOOD CHEAP LAST CHAOS ACCOUNT VERY CHEAP
11/01/2009 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
i want to sell a last chaos account a lvl 90 rk with all skills maxed and a +9 armor set and +12 duals this account also includes a lvl 53 rouge and a lvl 32 sorc ONLY ASKING FOR 25 DOLLARS I DONT USE THE ACCOUNT ANYMORE OR BEST OFFER I GET email me at [email protected]
WTS SRO ACCOUNT SPARTA LVL77,AND WTS CABAL US ACCOUNT 115 VERY CHEAP
11/07/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
HEY ALL IAM SELLING MY SRO ACCOUNT LVL 77 EUROPE WORLIC,AND BARD WITH ALL SILK ITEMS AND PIRATE CLOTHES AND PET EVERYTHING. IAM ALSO SELLING CABAL USA ACCOUNT LVL 115 ALL +4 WARRIOR. VERY CHEAP PRICE. IF U ARE INTERSTED CONTACT ME ON MY E-MAIL: [email protected]