Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> 2x lvl 80 druid and rogue

Discussion on S> 2x lvl 80 druid and rogue within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> 2x lvl 80 druid and rogue

Hi, im selling my WoW account which includes 2 level 80s rogue and druid. Both of the level 80s are on Sargeras on the US realms. Im selling the account really cheap just PM me with offers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rogue.jpg (27.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg druid.jpg (26.2 KB, 5 views)
Old 10/14/2010, 23:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump!, selling the account for $80/£50 real cheap :x

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 80 DK 80 Gladiator Druid 72 Rogue 53 Hunter
08/22/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i don't want to write so much about the account. As you can see in the topic, there's a good geared 80 Dk Female Human(Naxx 25 EQ, 4k dps +, Dual Specc already bought) 80 Heal Druid (Epic/Blue eq , Gladiator S4 Mount) 72 Rogue with shoulders 4 more exp and 2 acc bound daggers and a 53 orc hunter. Druid and DK have both epic flying If u want to know more about the acc add me in ICQ 150Euro and it's yours.
IvI 80 EPICKrieger (70 rogue,druid,warlock)
12/21/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Guten Abend/Morgen/Tag Da bin ich mal wieder... Nach langem denken habe ich mich dazu entschlossen meinen Account zu verkaufen. Er beinhaltet einen level 80 Zwerg Krieger mit über 40 (IvI80 Gegenständen T7 Brust(Procc specc unbuffed 31,2k hp, off specc 3,8k attackpower unbuffed with trinkets 5,1k, da auf der waffe Berserker enchanted ist. Berufe: Enchanting / Bergbau beides auf 450 , er besitzt alle HIGH END enchant Rezepte. Er ist der Main dess Acounts und befindet sich auf einem...
2v2 druid+ warri or rogue
05/27/2008 - World of Warcraft - 17 Replies
ich und mein kollege zocken jetz horde habe da angefangen. er als druide(später heal) ich als rogue... is diese combo recht gut im 2on2 oder sollte ich mir lieber nen warri machen... druid warri is ja eig. somit beste kombo die ich kenne...
[WTS]60 Druid/60 Rogue
03/02/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Long time ago that i have played WoW. The druid has 3 T1 and other heal equi. The Rogue has the Lobotomizer. Rogue is mostyl blue equipped. I DONT have the expansion! I only accept paypal paying! If u are interested: [email protected]