Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 80lvl shaman and druid

Discussion on WTS 80lvl shaman and druid within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 80lvl shaman and druid

Hello,I want sell my elemental shaman.Shaman is 80lvl and orc .
Eqiup is 251-277. Elemental 5900gs and resto 5700gs ...
On account is druid 80 tauren 5200gs resto pve and 5000gs feral pvp
Skils JWC 450 (about 20epic gems) and Ench 410 ... Druid herbalims and alchemy 450 ... Best form farming herbs !
Shaman and Druid have 310% riding and dual talent
Achievs ICC 10 12/12n 5/12hc
ICC 25 10/12n and 3/12hc
RS 10/25
I have mount : Glory Hero, OS 10 Black war Mamooth,Rusted Proto drake ,Argent ,Black war
Titles : Champoin of Frozen Wastes,Jenkins,Ashen Verdict,Kingslayer, Twiligiht ...
About 4k achievs points
12exalted

Screens

I want sell it because i finish with wow !smile! !smile!
I can send CDs.
I give you all things from ACC .. Secret Q ,Mail, ID scan
PRICE 120E
Paypal only

Ich lerne Deutsch 1 Jahre xD

My MSN

No scammers pls ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EU] WoW - Lvl 80 Druid + Shaman T9
07/22/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Druid - Feral tank spec, Full 5/5 T9, 4723 Gearscore. Restoration spec, 3914 Gearscore. Character is not known to many (has no reputation) however people who do know this character are aware that it is an exceptional tank, and a good healer.
[WTT] [b]PvP-Rogue 80 [s] 80er Priest,Druid,Shaman
04/21/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Wie das Topic schon nahelegt bin ich auf der Suche nach einem seriösen Tauschgeschäft. Mit seriös meine ich also jede Partei sollte wenn möglich eine Ebayauktion mit SK zum selben Preis starten und der jeweils andere kauft die Auktion! Natürlich sollten auch ALLE nötigen Einzelheiten in der Auktion stehen, auch ERSTBESITZER! Jetzt zum eigentlichen Tauschgeschäft: Biete einen männlichen PvP-GnomSchurken an. Die Klasse/Fraktion kann ja alle 3 Tage wenn nötig geändert werden ;) ...
WTT/WTS 80lvl Druid, 80lvl DK etc..
12/31/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
So, I got 80 lvl Tauren druid, 80 lvl Belf DK, 70 lvl Troll hunter and some alts/twinks. Druid is 2/5 t9.25 and 2/5 t9 geared, average ilvl is around 242. Main spec is Moonkin and with moonkin gear GS is 5276, OS is Resto and with Restoration gear GS is +5200, can really remember. MS/OS Gears are little mixed since I dont think it's needed to gear up Resto. It has every achi that is needed to get in raids that are usually up nowadays! :mofo: DK is 4/5 t9, the Koltira's set, it got achis...
WTS>Acct with Shaman and Druid
12/01/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I’m selling a WoW account with full information, and with the following important details: Night elf-Druid Level 80 Mining and Herbalism-Maxed Gear Score of 2298(From wow-heroes) More then 500g Set of PvP gear that gives 727resilence Dual spec’d- Resto/Boomkin(Main spec is resto for PvE and PvP) Has “Champion of the Frozen Wastes” title. Exalted with Sons of Hodir
WTB LVL70+Shaman,Druid, or Priest
06/26/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to buy one of the following toons shaman,druid, or priest class,spec and gear not important must be lvl 70+prefer 80 but will lvl if i have to and under 250 us.Must be alliance and transferable my MSN is [email protected]