Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wtb lineage adena of all server

Discussion on wtb lineage adena of all server within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wtb lineage adena of all server

do u have adena in all server for lineage ,i want to buy them ,if you are interested in it plz contact my msn ,you can leave your msn or phone number to me .
Btw ,i will not trade in msn ,when you contact with me ,i will tell you how to trade by our site online support .
Old 05/08/2011, 04:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
I need lineage 2 adena all the time .you can contact the live chat of 3zoom for the detail .^^best price .

Tags
wtb adena