Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KcJAccounts.com | WTB / WTS WoW US/EU Accounts

Discussion on KcJAccounts.com | WTB / WTS WoW US/EU Accounts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KcJAccounts.com | WTB / WTS WoW US/EU Accounts

KcJAccounts is the safest place to buy World of Warcraft accounts or characters. KcJAccounts.com is a MMO account site specializing in buying and reselling Premium World of Warcraft US/EU accounts. KcJAccounts is owned and operated out of the USA. KcJAccounts provides: WoW account services, safe & secure WoW accounts, cheap WoW US/EU accounts, gladiator mounts and titles, weekly arena games, WoW account faction/name changes, safe and secure WoW server transfers, WoW account gametime, buying WoW US/EU accounts, selling WoW US/EU accounts, and consulting services!

If you are looking to sell your account and I am not available to speak with you over AIM/live chat/PM's please feel free to submit your account via my website.

I have been in the RMT industry buying/selling and offering a variety of services in the RMT industry for over 6 years with outstanding feedback. Feel free to email or contact myself at anytime via PM's on these boards/messengers/live chat/email with any questions you may have regarding buying/selling/trading/safety tips with your WoW account(s).

Thanks,
KcJ

Email:
AIM: KcJSupport
Old 07/09/2010, 17:47   #2

I apologize also if I miss your IM, due to the time difference & I am unavailable to talk, please email me.

Thanks,
KcJ

Old 07/10/2010, 08:28   #3

Purchasing Premium EU accounts only at this time.

Scarab Lord
T3
Full BiS 80 Raid Gear / Full S8
Rare Titles/Mounts/Legendaries - (Ateish, Mimiron's - Dual Warglaives, Multi #1 Glad)

Thanks,

KcJ

(kcjaccounts[dot]com)
Old 07/11/2010, 05:31   #4

Purchasing Premium EU accounts only at this time.

Scarab Lord
T3
Full BiS 80 Raid Gear / Full S8
Rare Titles/Mounts/Legendaries - (Ateish, Mimiron's - Dual Warglaives, Multi #1 Glad)

Thanks,

KcJ

KCJ Accounts - Buying and Selling Premium US/EU World of Warcraft (WoW) Accounts. Secure Accounts. Negotiable Prices. Trusted MMO Reselling Services

(kcjaccounts[dot]com)
Old 07/12/2010, 11:20   #5

Greetings everyone on elitepvpers.com!

purchasing accounts, contact information below.

email:

Thanks,

KcJ
Old 07/13/2010, 11:22   #6

Greetings everyone on elitepvpers.com!

purchasing accounts, contact information below.

KCJ Accounts - Buying and Selling Premium US/EU World of Warcraft (WoW) Accounts. Secure Accounts. Negotiable Prices. Trusted MMO Reselling Services
email:

Thanks,

KcJ