Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have Paypal And Liberty Reserve , I need POKERSTARS or MONEYBOOKERS REAL USD !

Discussion on I have Paypal And Liberty Reserve , I need POKERSTARS or MONEYBOOKERS REAL USD ! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up I have Paypal And Liberty Reserve , I need POKERSTARS or MONEYBOOKERS REAL USD !

Hey .

I have Money in my Paypal and Liberty Reserve ( $ 800+ both acc's ) and I need for all POKERSTARS or' MoneyBookers USD .
If u got pokerstars or moneybookers and u dont want it more, and u wanna exchange for paypal or liberty reserve , then add me ...

...MSN :
Old 06/15/2010, 18:13   #2

UP my Thread :P ... any got moneybookers or pokerstars :P ???
Old 06/16/2010, 12:42   #3

bbummpp!!!
Old 06/17/2010, 20:28   #4

bbuummpp
Old 06/18/2010, 13:12   #5

bbuummpp
Old 06/18/2010, 15:39   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Unfriendly and very agressive. Want the money first with 0 iTrades and 0 BM

MSN Quote:

Emporio . sagt:
send me 25 euro... I send u 250 USD and u send me 375 euro ... and I send u 250 USD

Obvious, isn`t it?

BE AWARE!!
Old 06/18/2010, 15:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahole View Post
Unfriendly and very agressive. Want the money first with 0 iTrades and 0 BM

MSN Quote:

Emporio . sagt:
send me 25 euro... I send u 250 USD and u send me 375 euro ... and I send u 250 USD

Obvious, isn`t it?

BE AWARE!!
I said u, we can use Offical Middleman If u not trust me , but u wont use middleman, I sent u picture to my liberty reserve account . U msn is unverfied and u are very fishy I think )
GL
Old 06/18/2010, 15:46   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emp0r0 View Post
I said u, we can use Offical Middleman If u not trust me , but u wont use middleman, I sent u picture to my liberty reserve account .
"we can use ********** OMM"

Why we cant use a middleman from here?

I dont care, i dont want to deal with you. Try to find another one.