Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell gold wow dragonflight

Discussion on Sell gold wow dragonflight within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Sell gold wow dragonflight

Welcome to my ad.

Selling gold in wow dragonflight Region US, server AREA 52

Payment method: BINANCE USDT VIA EMAIL AND PAYPAL FAMILY FRIEND

Prices:0.036$ - 1k
(accept little steps for minimun 5$ to buy, for paypal apply conditions.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You can reach me via Discord: skynightt / telegram: xgamesky

English: Hello I sell gold in wow dragonflight, I will leave my discord channel if you are interested, here you can see some references, selling price and how to do business with me.

Spanish: Hola vendo oro en wow dragonflight, dejare mi canal de discord por si les interesa, aqui podran ver algunsa referencias, precio de venta y como se hacen los negocios conmigo.

discord chanel - agRWvkF7R - Sky goldseller anygame

good service and fast. Thank you for preferring me.

F.A.Q

Q: How much gold do you farm per week?
A:between 300/500

Q: Do I run any risk buying gold from you?
A: there will always be risks due to buying and selling in the game, this is not allowed! however we manage the gold that is personally farmed and maintain a more optimal account management to avoid getting banned so easily. so you must take that into account and not break any other general rules such as insulting other players, scamming them, making use of any third party software, among other aspects that lead to your ban.

Q: Would I like to earn these amounts like you?
A:Spending hours on this is my best recommendation.

Q: Why not play and have fun?
A:I prefer to leave the fun to those who want it. I see this as just a job.

Trading method:

Payment should start for you, it could be a small amount. At least 5$ and me send you the amount corresponding to 5$.

For added security and confidence, I can show you the full Gold through an exchange to ensure have the amount you want or I can also stream you on discord.

then the exchange takes place in this method:

Face to face trade or Via email.

Tip: ĦĦTHIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR NOT BAN ACCOUNTS , NOT IGNORE!!
to avoid being banned for reasons unrelated to trading, avoid using any external program to obtain benefits, avoid insulting other players and maintain a game with peace and tranquility, avoid the use and abuse of any bug in game or if find in the game.

if you acept my condition, already possible proceed the trade.
sorry for bad english, i use translate to send the message.

Tags
dragonflight, gold sell, world of warcraft