Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HEXAR] PvP & PvE Combat Rotation!

Discussion on [HEXAR] PvP & PvE Combat Rotation! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HEXAR] PvP & PvE Rotation Bot For World of Warcraft - Game console Support -

-
Old 01/03/2022, 21:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
you can be serious right? not even a price or anything on this pixelbot

how much is it?
Old 01/03/2022, 21:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

More Pixel bot cringe.
Old 01/03/2022, 22:01   #4

-
Old 01/10/2022, 17:01   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Its the same **** like this one or just pure scam

Old 01/10/2022, 18:22   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought a rotation for my Monk from him. In the end, it's probably something similar to what Morpheus offers, but a bit cheaper. I paid $100 for my WW Monk rotation. I just wanted a decent rotation without having to pay for it monthly. Of course, you don't have the same features or customization options as GGLoader, but you get a perfect rotation with conditions for each spell and change requests are adjusted immediately. Furthermore, lifetime support is promised. It remains to be seen if they will keep this promise and release an optimized rotation for new expansions. The whole thing is of course a Pixelbot and runs via TMW. So far I am very happy and he has always been nice and patient with me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2022, 19:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by exulled88 View Post
Bought a rotation for my Monk from him. In the end, it's probably something similar to what Morpheus offers, but a bit cheaper. I paid $100 for my WW Monk rotation. I just wanted a decent rotation without having to pay for it monthly. Of course, you don't have the same features or customization options as GGLoader, but you get a perfect rotation with conditions for each spell and change requests are adjusted immediately. Furthermore, lifetime support is promised. It remains to be seen if they will keep this promise and release an optimized rotation for new expansions. The whole thing is of course a Pixelbot and runs via TMW. So far I am very happy and he has always been nice and patient with me.
Thank you for your good feedback. Have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2022, 12:16   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by catrix View Post
Its the same **** like this one or just pure scam

Except Morpheous isn't a scam..

Plenty of other scammers to cherry pick from, no need to pick actual vendors (expensive as they may be)
Old 01/26/2022, 17:03   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I purchased an arms rotation from this person. Its working really good. He was always good to me. Also he's supporting after sale. He is doing exactly same thing with morpheus for low prices. I am highly recommending this guy to you all.
Old 02/09/2022, 16:26   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you guys have autism why would you even buy this **** when there is a free guide here
Old 03/08/2022, 22:44   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very OP on pve and pvp..
Old 03/14/2022, 23:15   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Why are you using Chesders TMW profiles? you can easy spot it on the cogwheel for settings and how spells are shown in the icon. Seems like you just picked to have current ability to show a color insteed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2022, 01:29   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoberts91 View Post
Except Morpheous isn't a scam..

Plenty of other scammers to cherry pick from, no need to pick actual vendors (expensive as they may be)
Do u know difference betwen morpheus and these guy?

someone knows the difference between morpheus and these guys?
Old 03/28/2022, 12:52   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeniaz View Post
Why are you using Chesders TMW profiles? you can easy spot it on the cogwheel for settings and how spells are shown in the icon. Seems like you just picked to have current ability to show a color insteed.
Why not? I also sell bots for PVE. Please review the topics carefully before defaming people.

Thanks.
Old 03/28/2022, 13:50   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEXARROTATION View Post
Why not? I also sell bots for PVE. Please review the topics carefully before defaming people.

Thanks.
Because then you are selling someone else work, not your own and i guess you are no contract with chesder to sell hes addons together with your rotation profiles/bot ?
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
bot ; wow, rotations, wowbot