Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HEXAR] PvP & PvE Combat Rotation!

Discussion on [HEXAR] PvP & PvE Combat Rotation! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 04/05/2022, 00:53   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonGuy View Post
I got proof of hexarotation scamming... I will send it to whoever want it on discord..

HEXAROTATION#6997 please send it to me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by PekzScript View Post
Looks good, good sales.
Thanks for your comment my friend.
Old 04/05/2022, 11:01   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got fire mage rotation from this person. This works great. Hexar always takes care of you. He proved to me that he is not a scammer with videos and streams before buying. I am happy that I bought it. I will buy it again because of the affordable price.

Thank you hex
Old 04/05/2022, 13:45   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextoResta View Post
I got fire mage rotation from this person. This works great. Hexar always takes care of you. He proved to me that he is not a scammer with videos and streams before buying. I am happy that I bought it. I will buy it again because of the affordable price.

Thank you hex
Have fun my bro..Hit me up anytime you need somethings.

Important announcement

Our healing rotation development is completed for 5 man dungeons..

It will be available for raids soon..

Please check it from here >

Old 04/05/2022, 16:08   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi everyone this guy is f… scam! he extorting rotations and spamming messages, ban him to hell.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2022, 07:53   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lounge666 View Post

Hi everyone this guy is f… scam! he extorting rotations and spamming messages, ban him to hell.
Hi everyone!
Looks like fake accounts are starting to get angry.. I'm not extorting anything. Just asking for people to share. There is nothing wrong with that and rest assured, some people are not like you. Events like these unfold every day, proving that I actually do this job. I'm glad for that. Please work harder for me. You did your show. Nobody owns anything, I'm just selling my method which is another option. Get used with this.

Dont forget my friend, behind this mask there is an option for people, and options are bulletproof.
Old 04/06/2022, 12:55   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Me too have been harassed ! just read these screenshots and you will all understand that this is a thief and a scammer who steals Morpheus's property and makes a pathetic poor quality, don't trust him guys! and entrust the work to professionals

Hexa get off me and don't spam me anymore!

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2022, 19:14   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDDEN View Post

Me too have been harassed ! just read these screenshots and you will all understand that this is a thief and a scammer who steals Morpheus's property and makes a pathetic poor quality, don't trust him guys! and entrust the work to professionals

Hexa get off me and don't spam me anymore!

Harassed? You guys are crazy man. But i dont care what you guys trying to do. Im still with my customers and they know im not scammer. Everyday i am proving myself to them.. No problem for me. Spamming? By the way, we are not talking about 17 days you freak

''Oh my god someone got haressed me, oh he is a scammer, dont trust to hexar guys morph is the best..'' LOL.. Please keep it up cause really enjoyable to watch. I'm not going to ask your permission for what I've done.

If you try a little harder, I'll make a video on how to make these bots and post it here and all of wow forums for everyone to do for free. Come on give me a try.
Old 04/06/2022, 20:27   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
He is a know scammer and its been said before. If people fall for his bulls*** then they are stupid. Hes even makeing new forum accounts to boost his own threads with fake reviews. Its easy to spot the same writing in all of them
@ can you ban this scammer? you can see several pictures and other things, that he is stealing others work and products and selling them as hes own and scamming users
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2022, 23:03   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeniaz View Post
He is a know scammer and its been said before. If people fall for his bulls*** then they are stupid. Hes even makeing new forum accounts to boost his own threads with fake reviews. Its easy to spot the same writing in all of them
@ can you ban this scammer? you can see several pictures and other things, that he is stealing others work and products and selling them as hes own and scamming users
BREAKING NEWS GUYS OUR DUDE XENIA IS BACK

All of you guys are fake accounts of 1 person or friend of him and talking to me about fake account. LOL. You can tear as many parts as you want. I don't sell profiles. I'm selling my bot method. And this method cannot belong to anyone. Anyone who wants and knows can do it. When I'm talking to you, I feel like I'm talking to an empty brain.

BREAKING NEWS 2

In honor of Xeniaz, I'm giving 10% discount to our today-only customers. You bad boy.
Old 04/07/2022, 01:10   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEXARROTATION View Post
BREAKING NEWS GUYS OUR DUDE XENIA IS BACK

All of you guys are fake accounts of 1 person or friend of him and talking to me about fake account. LOL. You can tear as many parts as you want. I don't sell profiles. I'm selling my bot method. And this method cannot belong to anyone. Anyone who wants and knows can do it. When I'm talking to you, I feel like I'm talking to an empty brain.

BREAKING NEWS 2

In honor of Xeniaz, I'm giving 10% discount to our today-only customers. You bad boy.
who's the fake account, woodpecker? you are the only fake and scammer here. This is my 2nd year on the forum, while you're here for a couple of months, shut your mouth and cross your fingers before you get demolished by the admins for your fraudulent methods!

guys just look at the screenshots and everything will become clear what kind of piece it is from under the bull
Old 04/07/2022, 01:30   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDDEN View Post
who's the fake account, woodpecker? you are the only fake and scammer here. This is my 2nd year on the forum, while you're here for a couple of months, shut your mouth and cross your fingers before you get demolished by the admins for your fraudulent methods!

guys just look at the screenshots and everything will become clear what kind of piece it is from under the bull
I'm sorry for the late reply. I was helping a client. Ehm..

Yes, you are a fake account for 2 years and texting to morpheus's topic for every 15 days, woodpecker. You're all probably the same person. Even if you're not, I don't care. You're not as smart as you think. I cannot repeat to you what I wrote above.

You can read them till morning.

Next one please.
Old 04/07/2022, 01:44   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEXARROTATION View Post
I'm sorry for the late reply. I was helping a client. Ehm..

Yes, you are a fake account for 2 years and texting to morpheus's topic for every 15 days, woodpecker. You're all probably the same person. Even if you're not, I don't care. You're not as smart as you think. I cannot repeat to you what I wrote above.

You can read them till morning.

Next one please.
hey, miscarriage! I bought a lot of rotations from Morpheus, what did you do? Begged me for his product, exchange, what else? you are just a pitiful likeness who could not come up with his little brain the name of this topic differently than guys from Morpheus team.
[HEXAR] PvP & PvE Combat Rotation!
[MORPHEUS] PvP & PvE Combat Rotation!

Real woodpecker…

SCAM

Old 04/07/2022, 09:56   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When you posted videos of resto druid in play with your "rotation", why is that you hide mythic key? it looks like you did a +2 key where nobody really takes damage. Speaking of no incoming damage, why does your rotation not even fire a single damage spell like moonfire and what not? if it can't do that what makes you think you are able to include "It can automatically make your best rotation." in your topic description? this alone makes you look sus
Old 04/07/2022, 11:55   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
i have been a member since 2009.
I have seen you come and go before and i have seen scammers like you before.
In the end you all get busted and banned and i continue to be here on the forum
Old 04/07/2022, 20:39   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Veteran

elite*gold: 663
Received Thanks: 1,602
Due to the scam accusation, which actually belong in the , I am closing the topic.

@ Please contact me via Dm or in the Complaint Area so that we can clarify the case.

#closed
Thanks
3 Users

Tags
bot ; wow, rotations, wowbot