Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why easy if ... WOW Acc to sell

Discussion on Why easy if ... WOW Acc to sell within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why easy if ... WOW Acc to sell

Hello.

I didnt found a german section, so I try in english.

I want to sell my account; burt I dont know how and what its worth.

Ok, I'll try. I will give infos just "between counts", for lesser identification.

lvl 60 druid as cat
gold: 350000 - 450000
GS: about 215 - 225
pets: more than 1000
mounts: more than 300
toys: maybe 40-60%
all addons in play

some more chars, but not played
stores are filled up .. well, I think
no pic, because of ID

Server: Germany

I dont know where to sell, maybe here or ...? What could be this or...?

Thx.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Why why why?
09/07/2019 - Rohan - 1 Replies
Help me! Why cannot find item? http://epvpimg.com/CHchdab
Why do not you help me why why
01/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hi Why don't you help me maybe this topic five me I didn't get even one response why why I hesitate on this forum more than one year for help but I don't get it -- O I want create server server server for mt2 like standard now but all I get it explained to build local I local surfer o I don't want to run a server on your server ip but rather marginal ... -- Have you bought hosting space or bought a server script to install FreeBSD what hey friends I hope help me one time
why !! why dont we do that at isro
03/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 23 Replies
YouTube - SRO Lv98 Thief Vs Hunter Job war??????????????????? YouTube - SRO Lv100 Thief Vs Hunter Job war??????????????????? YouTube - SRO Lv99 Thief Vs Hunter Job war??????????????????? ... thats the profile YouTube - Kanal von stonehead1234 .. all we like to do is go cape 1vs1 !! we dont see teamwork often .. (hunters vs thiefs) (guild wars) ...how come !! we do globals for job wars we scream we wait even at dw doors so people can come faster only 2,3 comes .. never saw a server...
why,why?True or false?
11/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
:rolleyes:erm....It is not fun to play without bots., i dunno why .. If the best of the forums is the best way to learn how to play, and do climb with bots,For me this was the best forum is not that of a date and time wing is not the same,I expect something to happen here to be the same again, as I hope it will be the best again,This does not mean that it is not only good that it is no longer the best,Apparently the Chinese have the best hacks and the best forums this is very demeaning ......