Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ENG/GER/RU/FR] WoW Bot - Forums.GetGud.cc - EWT - Orca - Poolsize exploit - PvP Bot

Discussion on [ENG/GER/RU/FR] WoW Bot - Forums.GetGud.cc - EWT - Orca - Poolsize exploit - PvP Bot within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 42
[ENG/GER/RU/FR] WoW Bot - Forums.GetGud.cc - EWT - Orca - Poolsize exploit - PvP Bot

Hi!

Here you can find everything you need! come visit us here!

Here:

or here:

We have:

- fully automated WoW Classic Bot
- Pool Size PvP Exploit Bot
- WoW Leveling Bot
- WoW Battleground PvP Ranking Bot
- WoW Gold Making Bot
- Private Profiles
- EWT Unlocker

Responsive Support!

NEW:

200 gold per hour Mage dungeon Profile

500 gold per hour Open World Profile

We can also make private automated profiles on demand.
Old 10/06/2020, 02:26   #2

elite*gold: 42
ORCA+OUR NEW UNLOCKER IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE STORE. ONCE YOU PURCHASE GO ON YOUR MANAGE PURCHASE SECTION EVERYTHING IS READY TO DOWNLOAD. NOTHING ELSE TO GET EVERYTHING IS 1 PACKAGE DOWNLOAD.

The prices for the bot AND the unlocker are drastically lower than the ones versus EWT considering the first unlocker session is 18.75 and all other unlocker sessions will be 5$ unlimited computer until november 1st

The unlocker is safe to use.

The unlocker got his own navmesh and mmaps which is all included in the download.

We also lowered all our paypal/other payment fees to 10%

1$ credit = 0.90$ via paypal or other payment options

Have fun!

Tags
world of warcraft bot, wow, wow bot, wow classic, wow exploit