Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[FREE TRIALS] WoW Classic & Retail BANETO - Questing, PvP, Gathering, Fishing & more!

Discussion on [FREE TRIALS] WoW Classic & Retail BANETO - Questing, PvP, Gathering, Fishing & more! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 12/23/2022, 18:34   #406
 
BamboBaneto's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 274
Received Thanks: 45
Please contact Bambo2#2320 on discord if you need a trial. You can tell him your baneto username and he will add 1 or 2 days trial.

Big content updates coming to dragonflight & wrath of the lich king.

Gathering, Grinding, Questing, Dungeons, PvP, Rotations. We've got it all.
BamboBaneto is offline  
Old 12/25/2022, 15:38   #407 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hello,

Can I do my own scripting with this bot similar to ReBot in the distant past?
Thanks.
TotallyNotABot409 is offline  
Old 12/25/2022, 16:24   #408
 
BamboBaneto's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 274
Received Thanks: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyNotABot409 View Post
Hello,

Can I do my own scripting with this bot similar to ReBot in the distant past?
Thanks.
Yes and on our documentation website you can even find code examples and all available functions.

It is very easy to adjust/change baneto behavior using a simple .lua file/script

This is totally optional, you can use many features "out of the box". No scripting knowledge required!
BamboBaneto is offline  
Old 12/26/2022, 13:14   #409 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 13
Talking

Baneto is one of the kindest people I've met and I'm looking forwards the future.

GMR < Baneto

PICK BANETO EVERYTIME

I'll even help you set it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamboBaneto View Post


or add me on discord

Bambo#6404
Strafe is offline  
Old 12/27/2022, 04:22   #410 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hey läuft der Bot noch ? ich würde ihn auch gern testen LG =)
Maverrik1987 is offline  
Old 12/27/2022, 21:04   #411
 
BamboBaneto's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 274
Received Thanks: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverrik1987 View Post
Hey läuft der Bot noch ? ich würde ihn auch gern testen LG =)
Yes! The bot is working on classic, wrath of the lich king & dragonflight!

Daily updates, unique dragonriding navigator, gathering, questing, fishing, dungeons, pvp.

Add on discord:

Bambo2#2320
BamboBaneto is offline  
Old 12/31/2022, 16:04   #412 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 13
Bot is working perfectly on classic.
I'm making sure of it
Strafe is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2023, 03:28   #413 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
So one of the videos says questing is only 1-13 for free, does this mean there is a specific plan that you need if you want to use it for questing?
Givemeyourwallet is offline  
Old 01/01/2023, 16:39   #414 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
grimset's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 323
Received Thanks: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Givemeyourwallet View Post
So one of the videos says questing is only 1-13 for free, does this mean there is a specific plan that you need if you want to use it for questing?
A regular baneto subscription allows for you to use and create questing profiles, there should be some free questing profiles for low levels that come with baneto. Baneto and others offer additional profiles, although I don't believe there are many questing profiles. You can also find free profiles within the server discord.
grimset is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2023, 16:42   #415 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
So are you telling me that i can use this tool/bot and have my character level itself on it's own without me piloting it? Do you select specific ranges? like 1-60 as example and thins thing will drive itself?? I don't think it's possible or at least without a ban. However i do trust german developers and their precision in code.
Givemeyourwallet is offline  
Old 01/02/2023, 02:50   #416 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 405
Received Thanks: 31
Huhu Kleine Frage. Kann Der Bot von alleine von Level 1-60 oder 1-70 Questen BTW Level? Und wie Lange Brauch der Bot ungefähr dafür? Danke
xVxNakamixVx is offline  
Old 01/03/2023, 02:11   #417 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
does it have mining for hellfire penninsula free profile?

and how much is the subscription / unlocker?
Lolsei is offline  
Old 01/04/2023, 15:54   #418
 
BamboBaneto's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 274
Received Thanks: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Givemeyourwallet View Post
So are you telling me that i can use this tool/bot and have my character level itself on it's own without me piloting it? Do you select specific ranges? like 1-60 as example and thins thing will drive itself?? I don't think it's possible or at least without a ban. However i do trust german developers and their precision in code.
Its possible. And thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMA$ View Post
A regular baneto subscription allows for you to use and create questing profiles, there should be some free questing profiles for low levels that come with baneto. Baneto and others offer additional profiles, although I don't believe there are many questing profiles. You can also find free profiles within the server discord.
Free plugins, Free rotations, free profiles and alot of nice people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xVxNakamixVx View Post
Huhu Kleine Frage. Kann Der Bot von alleine von Level 1-60 oder 1-70 Questen BTW Level? Und wie Lange Brauch der Bot ungefähr dafür? Danke
Ja, kann er. Paar tage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolsei View Post
does it have mining for hellfire penninsula free profile?

and how much is the subscription / unlocker?
35 usd total per month
we have a free profile for that zone, yes
BamboBaneto is offline  
Old 01/05/2023, 22:33   #419 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Is this bot viable for making rotations for high end raiding? Does it include good rotations for mythic raiding? Or is this an additional fee?
dingling23 is offline  
Old 01/05/2023, 23:44   #420
 
BamboBaneto's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 274
Received Thanks: 45
Yes our NoRotations tool is included for free and is very powerful.

You can make your own high end rotations or ask one of our community devs to make one for you.

BamboBaneto is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
GW2Minion Bot - Leveling, Farming, Questing, Gathering, PVP, Assist and more!
11/28/2021 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6100 Replies
Greetings Minions, As you may have already noticed we have removed the ability to purchase keys and addons for GW2 products. In reality, everything in business comes down to revenue and GW2Minion simply doesn't have the revenue to sustain itself logistically. Sadly, with the upcoming expansion coming in ffxiv we simply do not have the resources to put towards GW2Minion any longer. It has been an awesome ride for us and we hope you as users feel the same. From what GW2Minion was at...
[FREE TRIAL] BANETO - Classic & Retail - GRINDING,QUESTING,GATHER,PVP,DUNGEONS & MORE
05/17/2021 - World of Warcraft Trading - 43 Replies
Windows IS SUPPORTED NOW! Classic, TBC & Retail -> ALL EXPANSIONS SUPPORTED http://i.epvpimg.com/5Ho9dab.png http://i.epvpimg.com/Wvf3fab.png https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0k8jHWzpLc https://youtu.be/5OEKFuuvqsE http://i.epvpimg.com/STS2dab.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.