Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

200 Gold Per Hour SOLO MAGE DM EAST FULLY AUTOMATED LIMITED AMOUNT PRIVATE PROFILE

Discussion on 200 Gold Per Hour SOLO MAGE DM EAST FULLY AUTOMATED LIMITED AMOUNT PRIVATE PROFILE within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 42
200 Gold Per Hour SOLO MAGE DM EAST FULLY AUTOMATED LIMITED AMOUNT PRIVATE PROFILE

Requirement:

- Fresh Fire Mage level 60 (Priest version coming soon)
- Mining 275 (1-300 mining/herb profile included)
- Orca
- EWT

What it does?

Its doing 100% automated Solo DM East run but it skips everything and kills Zevrim Boss to unlock the cave and be able to mine the rich thorium veins. Rinse and repeat.

- 5 runs 35 minutes

- 30 minutes break logged out

- Rinse and repeat

- 4 hours in game playing to lock 30 dungeon daily

- Total 7 hour for a full cycle

- Can change activation profile on the website and get 3 mages accounts and rotate them for 21 hour run

- 2400g per day minimum

- Very little time online in game so very little chance of ban with maximum gold per hour possible

I can show you a run if you want on discord

MAXIMUM OF 100 SESSIONS SOLD FOREVER. WE WILL STOP SELLING THIS ONCE WE HIT 100.

249$USD for lifetime 1 session. There will only be 100 sessions sold to keep this run private and not spread to not break the economy and keep arcane crystal prices stable

Discord: Aphro#5549
Old 07/12/2020, 17:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Veteran

elite*gold: 563
Received Thanks: 1,572
Arrow WoW Bots -> World of Warcraft…

#moved