Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ENDLESS TBC (H) ACCOUNT WITH BIS SHADOWPRIEST, FRESH ROGUE, FRESH DRUID

Discussion on WTS ENDLESS TBC (H) ACCOUNT WITH BIS SHADOWPRIEST, FRESH ROGUE, FRESH DRUID within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS ENDLESS TBC (H) ACCOUNT WITH BIS SHADOWPRIEST, FRESH ROGUE, FRESH DRUID

Hey everybody!

I'm currently selling my account on endless.gg TBC due to irl getting too busy after quarantine is finally over. I don't have and im not willing to invest anymore time in the game, that's why im selling with a bit of tears my account.

The Shadow Priest is 2.7 GS with full 375 tailoring and few reagents away from 2nd spellstrike and except trinket/weapon every other piece of the gear is currently BIS. 1120 SP unbuffed, fully T5 attuned with title included. The character also has 115 BOJ in bags for future vendor release ready. 60% Fly mount, PvP trinket, 5k honor, plenty of materials in bags and bank for the amount of around 1k gold. The character also has in bags a raid ready 2.4 GS holy gear.

I'm also willing to help you learning or improving your SP gameplay, i have several years of SP experience both in TBC and Wrath.

The Rogue is 1.8 GS, just a freshly dinged character that i was ready to use for PvP or just having some fun in dungeons and raids.

The Druid is 1.6 GS, which is ON A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT, which i boosted with my Spriest to 70 as a Herb character to make easy gold or boost characters that i wanted to play on my main account.

I'm selling both accounts at the same time OR you can purchase just one of them depending on your needs.

For any questions feel free to add me on my Discord trade account: Endless SP#7062. I'm a several years seller (sold many toons on Excalibur WoW TBC back in the day) and well known around.

CHARACTERS ARE HIDDEN FOR SAFETY REASON.

Old 05/26/2020, 17:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Druid account has been sold!