Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AimSharp Project PixelBot: Automatic RANK 1PvE/PvP ROTATIONS/Daily updates

Discussion on AimSharp Project PixelBot: Automatic RANK 1PvE/PvP ROTATIONS/Daily updates within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/13/2020, 14:49   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey, possible to get a vouch on the Product?

regards chris
Old 02/13/2020, 18:04   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
are you guys planing to release a test version maybe for a day or so ?
Old 02/16/2020, 03:02   #18

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by capibrate View Post
Hey, possible to get a vouch on the Product?

regards chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by mashen456 View Post
are you guys planing to release a test version maybe for a day or so ?
Offcourse! Please contact my support emails and let my staff know you coming from here with your Elite user name. You will get further instructions after that
Old 02/18/2020, 07:13   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any chance of a trial before I buy?
Old 02/18/2020, 10:08   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought this product and I do not recommend it. The DPS is equal to or less than GSE which is a free addon that is completely safe to use. The cheat isn't useable with 90% of addons because then the cheat can't detect the game. Also 95% of the time it made my computer blue screen crash and the other 5% of the time I had 40 fps. The website says it has live support but the only way i was able to contact them was through email.

EDIT: Also he says plug in play no need the change keybinds but the cheat itself rebound all my settings and even reset all my addons settings

Also this was not meant to be a hate post, this is purely my experience. Your experience could be entirely different but I do want to make people aware of these possible problems before buying.
Old 02/27/2020, 12:06   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10/10 insane bot and provider. Asked and was prompt to reply, and also helped me with all my question. Quite rare to see a humorous guy on these forums nowadays who actually knows what he's doing.

Price : 10/10 Actual value pack. 100 worth it especially compared to other cheats out there that provide a fraction of the classes for the same prices.

Support and DM 10/10: Staff is helpful and guided me through all my queries. Has a sense of humor too lmao

Bot: This is the most performant of all the pixel rotatoin bots i've used so far. Both in terms of FPS and actual cheat performance. Not to say there isnt FPS loss, but it's less than the other cheats I've used.

So far super impressed. Hope you guys will add more cool stuff soon ^_^
Old 02/27/2020, 12:36   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, i just had my try around this Software and simcraft is almost perfect for pve. They are developing pvp as we speak, but i had my go around and tried out simcraft for almost all classes and they are all nearly perfect so if you want to be number 1 in your raid or m+ this is for you.

For pvp i cant say since it's not finish developed yet but i will for sure leave a review once they have it.

Had couple of bluescreens but im guessing i had some bad installs.

Overall i would give AimSharp for support : 10/10 They always answer and they answer FAST.
Simcraft: 9/10
For pixelbot: 10/10

I would recommend this if your playing alot of raids and m+. If you play pvp then wait until they have developed it.

Thanks alot for trail and good luck with pvp development AimSharp
Old 02/29/2020, 23:51   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This Pixelbot is Awesome!

I tried different Classes and all works Perfect. The Price is more than Fair, because you get access to all Classes.
Support is also very good, when you have any problem, you only write in Discord and became fast an answer and they help you.
And this Guys are working 24/7 on Uptades to Optimize the Product!

So i say its 100% Worth to Pay for This!

Bot 10/10
Support 10/10
Price 12/10
Old 03/01/2020, 17:05   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So i got a trial at first, used it for a couple days and fell in love with it, does amazing dps, i've been using it on my BM hunter, and it does just as good, if not, better than when i play manually, but without the thinking, so i can focus more on mechanics in boss fights, and be lazy, i love it, love it so much, i just bought it, and plan on continuing to use it.

I had a couple issues setting it up, but that was my fault, but they teamviewed me and set it all up for me, i remember somebody saying it messed up their keybinds, which kind of worried me at first, since i use a lot of keybinds, but really it only unkeybinds 1-0 and the F1-F12 keys, so you can use other keybinds just fine, like i set auto attack on "R" just so i can start the attack, and the pixelbot takes over and does it's thing.

once thing to keep in mind, since it IS a pixelbot, you need to make sure your gamma, and contrast settings are default, mine messed up and wasn't working properly, and took too long to figure out why, and it waas simply because my Gamma was turned up slightly, and the program goes off default settings, so make sure to leave all that at default, other than that, it's extremely simple to use, i know im a new member, but i've been a lurker around here for awhile, just signed up not too long ago, and love this program so much i just had to leave a review.

10/10 bot overall
Old 03/10/2020, 00:29   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best rotation bot to the current patch!

I just bought the trial for this because i was skeptical but man this thing rocks and the customer support is even better! 10/10 stars for sure can't wait to try it out with all my different alts as well! Great job keep up the good work! <3 <3
Old 03/10/2020, 11:02   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are there any reported bans?
Old 03/10/2020, 16:03   #27

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniMM View Post
Are there any reported bans?
There are not any Reports what so ever and we will remain safe for a long time
Old 03/11/2020, 11:23   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimSharp View Post
There are not any Reports what so ever and we will remain safe for a long time
How can you say that ?
Old 03/24/2020, 20:35   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How long does it take to get an email back?
Old 03/25/2020, 20:19   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The best bot i've used by far. No ingame fps loss whatsoever and it performs very well for the supported classes. Also great thing about this product is 24/7 active and friendly support.

10/10
Closed Thread