Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
cheap wow classic gold

AimSharp Project PixelBot: Automatic RANK 1PvE/PvP ROTATIONS/Daily updates

Discussion on AimSharp Project PixelBot: Automatic RANK 1PvE/PvP ROTATIONS/Daily updates within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/31/2020, 23:11   #31 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I bought this product just now and im waiting for the response.
For now Im getting mixed vibes looking at reviews of this tbh.

Old 04/06/2020, 09:58   #32 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Guten Tag @ alle,

ich war zu beginn skeptisch, also habe ich mir die Trial version, für einen Tag gekauft. Die Instalation verlief doch etwas schwieriger, als gedacht.

Dank des Supports/Discords wurde mir nach 3-5 mins über Teamviwer geholfen.

Nun zu AimSharp: keine Ahnung ob ich wirklich so scheisse spiele, der Bot hat mit meinem SP 446 GS einfach mal 34k DPS gefahren, wo ich als Normaler/Anfänger Spieler 20-23k fahre.

Fazit: Es lohnt sich allemale! sehr angenehm sich einfach nur auf die mechanics des Bosses zu konzentrieren, und sich selber im recount zu sehen

10/10 von mir !

habe mir nun die 30 Tage Version gekauft.

Old 04/11/2020, 20:00   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

i bought WoW Addon and its Awsome with DH Havoc

edit: Der über mit hat es genau so beschrieben wie ich es auf english nicht hinbekommen hätte

10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2020, 22:37   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi, i would like to know if your bot service is still active for wow .. if yes how can i have it?

Old 04/15/2020, 16:04   #35

elite*gold: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieer View Post
hi, i would like to know if your bot service is still active for wow .. if yes how can i have it?
Hey! Just go into my website choose your version of your choice and after that my automated emails will guide you through. If you need anything else feel free to contact our emails.
Regards!
Old 04/19/2020, 20:47   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi,

Is this bot mostly for pvp or pve ? Because I need a rotation mostly for +2K arenas.
Old 04/22/2020, 14:04   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by keko91 View Post
Hi,

Is this bot mostly for pvp or pve ? Because I need a rotation mostly for +2K arenas.

That is correct. Currently all our rotations are for max level pve/pvp.
In the price Smart Arena mode is supported with kick PvP plugins ready to automatically kick different spells depending on the situation (for example stopping damage if an ally is low HP or stopping heals if an enemy is low HP.)
Old 04/28/2020, 09:23   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

emailed. will edit post, after tried it out
Old 05/03/2020, 22:42   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do not deal with this ***, User is a scammer.
He's selling another pixel bot, as does UCS.
This bot does not kick properly, and it does not use defensives either (Such as Karma for WW)
So I asked him kindly for some help trying to fix it, 3 hours later no response.
After that, I asked for a refund. He banned me from his discord server so now I can't even contact him.
It's only $30 so in my eyes thats chump change but its so sad that this *** had to scam for such a small amount lol.

Proof:
https://imgur.com/a/iguoNqM

I'm not hurt for losing this money as I make enough to cover it, but I know its tough right now with the Corona pandemic so I'm warning other members to not use this bot,
Not because it'll get you banned but because the rotations are not optimized enough to be charging even $30/month, and the owner is a scumbag who provides little to no support.
And even if you just bought the sub, he will NOT refund you (I literally bought mine today and got blocked so yeah)
Old 05/04/2020, 10:04   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

who bought recently? is this a Scam?
Old 05/04/2020, 19:27   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by loliconya View Post
who bought recently? is this a Scam?
No sir this is not a scam. You can simply ignore this mentally unstable behavior of that troll and instead you can navigate through all my forums that you can find from our website, and see your self all of our reviews even with veteran accounts vouching and admitting top quality and service. In fact i would be pleased to invite you in our channel where you can find active daily community and have a day trial for free. Proof showing this guy is acting weird in 1st place

Email screens :

Discord screenshot proof that he admits functionality:

1 hour later he asked for a refund again and simply got kicked out of the server since its private. Hope i i got you covered, Have a nice day !
Old 05/07/2020, 11:35   #42 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This is my honest review of AimSharp.

Initially after I decided that I wanted to buy this product, I obviously bought it. Now what? It is seen at many other cheat providers among a lot of games, that after you bought the product you get it almost right away, but it is also seen at a lot of semi-private providers that you need to complete a security step before you receive the fully product. This is the case with AimSharp and they also state that there will be wait time on their website:
"Your build and license is completely custom made. Please allow us up to 12 hours to code and deliver! It usually takes much faster we just making sure everything is on check and secure!"

So this is completely justified and I will happily wait for it to arrive, then it arrived!
This was the first time for me to lay hands on the product and I was excited. The loader is very intuitive and easy to use, here you have a broad selection of rotations that is available for you to use and I must say it is working like a charm for me. Of course there is some minor things here and there, you will always experience that from everything. What is not expected is the superior support that AimSharp provides if you encounter a problem, this is really rewarding and they put a great effort into it.

Currently I am rading Ny'Alotha like a mad man with my guild heading towards the mythic journey being a top 5 dps'er with lower gear than my guildies. Also I do not encounter any problems with doing m+15's. Using this product makes you an asset for any group, since you don't have to focus on your rotation, then you can focus on mechanics, this can get you far!

But what about the price? In this market, the price of AimSharp is truly outstanding I'd say! $30 a month, for the product that is, but now.. Is that only for a single rotation?.. NO! 2 rotations then?.. NO!! With AimSharp you have all rotations that has been made available to you! The rotations are really good, but some a in concurrent development, so by providing with ideas, or findings bugs (If you can) then you can aid it to be an even better product for yourself.

So this review cooked down to numbers:

Product (10/10)
Functionality (9/10)
Rotations (9.5/10)
Support (10/10)
Price(compared to services above) (10/10)

Overall: 9.7

I hereby vouch and recommend for this product! And if we meet on the comms, I will happily help you out with any issue in-game or not WoW related ^^