Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Trade or Sell) Decked out level 60 warrior. BOTH TFURY BINDINGS [Alliance NA]

Discussion on (Trade or Sell) Decked out level 60 warrior. BOTH TFURY BINDINGS [Alliance NA] within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Trade or Sell) Decked out level 60 warrior. BOTH TFURY BINDINGS [Alliance NA]

Looking to sell or trade my classic alliance warrior. Looking to trade for a horde warrior of similar gear or a horde rogue with similar gear on NA servers. I will consider other classes if the offer is right. No spriests, no enhance shamans, no healers. Only reason I am considering this is because I have friends I want to play horde with. This character will not be cheap if sold outright. This is 100s of hours put into one character that has multiple rare items on it. The bindings alone make this character worth everything.

Geared for both fury and tanking (strong emphasis on tanking). This character has been able to achieve multiple high parses and is top 200 tank in the world.

100% Mount Speed
Ony, MC, and BWL attunement complete.
6/8 T1 only missing belt and chest.
2/8 T2
Lionheart Helm
Savage Gladiator Chain
Dalrend's Set
Quel'Serrar
Drillborer Disk
Onyxia Tooth Pendant
Onslaught Girdle
Rank 10 PvP set
All rank 11 pvp mounts (will be or close to rank 12 soon)
Exalted with AV - Don Julio's and Unstoppable Force
Almost exalted with Hydraxian Waterlords for permanent douse
1/4 of the way through exalted with IF for using Black War Ram
300 Engineering/300 Mining with Gnomish Engineering pvp pieces
BOTH Thunderfury Bindings sitting in inventory with mats towards it. Very rare items and hardly no one will have this weapon.
Comes with 100g and about 2,000g in consumables. With other mats spread out on bank alts.

Has 35 alt on account for arcanite transmutes as well.

All gear is enchanted and this warrior is fully ready for BWL. Must be server transferred AND name changed. The server will be your choice as well as the name.
Old 01/16/2020, 08:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am interested in price. Also what race is it and is it male or female.
Old 01/16/2020, 08:28   #3

It is human and male. Currently well on the way to r14. Price will go up if this is achieved before sale.
Old 01/16/2020, 11:06   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel80 View Post
Price is currently $1500.00 USD obo. It is human and male. Currently well on the way to r14. Price will go up if this is achieved before sale.
i have sent u private message

Tags
alliance, classic, level 60, thunderfury, warrior